Prices on a EJ9 for 17 year old

lewisek4

Lewis
Hello guys, got my driving test booked & my civic looking mint ;) , it's a ej9 facelift, just wondering wat prices people were on there first civic at 17? Thanks

That's insane for an ej9 at 21. I was paying less than that for an s2000 at 21.

Even one of the forum insurers, with a steering wheel change and the alloys (basically how my car sits now) quoted me £1300.

Maybe they think I'll wrap my 1.4 around a tree out here in the country side :lol:

I have pass plus n all lol..

That's shocked me that has lol
How many accidents must you have had? Points?

clean licence, think the worst accident I've had in my car was spilling water in it and swearing LOL

Honestly mate, it's shocking how expensive it is. but £1400 was the cheapest by far. Tesco etc were asking silly money. £202 monthly from them. Got quoted 4 grand from another company too :angry:

Drains me financially having to pay near enough £117 monthly.. all money that could go to saving for the 9! :(

And to rub it in my cars £528 mods declared.

I passed my test at 17 and was driving a 1991 civic. insurance on my perants name was £900 my insurance now for my ek4 in my own name and am 22 is £600

When i passed at 19 i paid 2000 for my ej9, now im 23 im paying 400, clean licence, pass plus etc.. :nice:

im 23 5 years no claims all in my own name full license and my insurance on a SiR ek4 is €1400 so it varies insurance companies are wankers

also im only third party fire an theft an my eccess is 330

Just waiting to get my NCB built up. but yeh it's a proper piss take -.-

Dunno how insurance companies make up their prices

When i passed and insured my facelift ej9 sport at 17 i payed £2700 now after 1 years no claims its £1500 :)

I know a lad at 17 paying £5500 for his 1st insurance on a old Y reg corsa cuz he couldn't get insured on a civic :slap:

Jesus!! These prices are insane! I'm going to be in debt for life haha

I thought this when paying 2k on my first year, when I could insure 2l focus', astra etc for few hundred less... but I decided I would much rather pay extra for the civics insurance cause its the car i wanted and loved! worth it in the end.. :nice:

I thought this when paying 2k on my first year, when I could insure 2l focus', astra etc for few hundred less... but I decided I would much rather pay extra for the civics insurance cause its the car i wanted and loved! worth it in the end.. :nice:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking need to get saving lol

Back