DC2 has landed in the UK!

Simple Simon

Well it's been nearly 3 months since I won my auction for the DC2 in Japan!!
But she's here in one piece and Torque GT have just taken delivery of her. :naughty:

It's not quite going to be ready to pick up in time for Mimms unfortunately as we have a bank holiday Friday and Monday coming up causing the DVLA to cease working and registering my car in time. :( But in a couple of weeks I shall be picking her up! :woot:

Seen this on Facebook this morning when I logged in, wouldn't mind being the driver of that lorry! :dance: Who can spot my car?? :))

Car goes through for it's MOT tomorrow and then a good detail, its a bit dirty from 3 months of standing still :p Just waiting for some pictures from Torque as I've only got the ones from Japan atm.

Simon

Last edited:
Good luck getting it registered quickly. Just took me about 5 weeks to reg a new import.
Dunx

Ooh exciting times! Look forward to seeing more pictures.

Good luck getting it registered quickly. Just took me about 5 weeks to reg a new import.
Dunx

They can be so hit and miss, it's just luck really. They did mine in 9 or 10 days I think. Lost my export certificate though :angry2:

So jealous! Would like to get me hands on that truck!

Right! Some absolute gems on there! :drool:

Dunx

Ouch! Torque have said it will take a little over a week. Thats going by the last lot of cars they had delivered and in general, will just have to wait and see. Can't wait to get my hands on her!:nerv:

Looks like a dc2 alright! An a kitted dc5 under the grey s15?

funny how there all white except the s15 , Real racy looking ! you must be so excited !

Looks like a dc2 alright! An a kitted dc5 under the grey s15?

Yeh man, that DC5 looks pretty awesome, think they have already sold it to someone but found the original advert with some more pictures:

Car Details - Honda Integra Type R | Torque GT

funny how there all white except the s15 , Real racy looking ! you must be so excited !

Yeh I'm buzzing now, but I NEVER want to wait this long for a car again!! haha
Just got my fingers crossed I can pick her up ASAP! :dance:

I was looking to buy the mugen dc5 before I settle on my new 9!

Such a good site to see.. Truck full of cool cars.. Some day I hope to import a car for myself. You must feel like a child at Xmas with the excitement

Well excited for you, I have about 4 weeks before mine arrives with Torque.
I sent you a PM too :)

Yes! Very nice, Sometimes I think the few days when the car arrived/visited to view etc... was the most exciting part of ownership and of course the first drive on UK roads.

Hope your not disappointed with it, I wasn't with mine! Get undersealed ASAP and keep the fresh import DC2's fresh as there is a lot of scrap about these days.

If i'm not out of line asking..

How much did you pay or are expected to pay to have it on the road?

Saw the picture yesterday. It must be a good day when a truck like that turns up.

Back