ITR-DC2.com

ijwhiteman

Super Moderator
Donator
Any1 else had problems on there? The place is a joke the moderators just delete posts don't tell you or communicate with you about how to keep things running smoothly...

Stay away its not a very friendly place.

:angry2:

Ya, sometimes you feel like a naughty skoolkid for posting eh

Yeah wouldn't be too fond of that place either! They make you feel under compliment to them!

I don't like phpbb forums, sorry :p ....

have to say its one of my fav forums but guess we all have own preferences

All my posts get deleted and then i don't get told why or where tey have gone. Then when you do finally speak to some1 you get sarcastic abuse. Bunch of wankers IMO.

This forum rocks.

i'm banned from ITR now oh well only ever used it for buying stuff.

I frequent ITR-DC2 and never had any issues with posts getting removed.
Howover, I know they are fast to lock threads when a simple search would do.

Who did you speak to Ian?

It's a strictly moderated forum, these are the best types of forums in my experience.

I like it, just don't get on the wrong side of the mods. Their forum, their rules.

I frequent ITR-DC2 and never had any issues with posts getting removed.
Howover, I know they are fast to lock threads when a simple search would do.

Who did you speak to Ian?

No idea i don't go on there much only search for advoce and buying and selling mainly. Just a lot of the time i break the rules :nono: but no one tells you that you've broken any. Then when you ask you get a load of abuse and sarcasim... :angry:

man thats the bitchiest forum i have ever been on, i just go on there to check the for sale thread mainly now, most stuff i write gets slated in some way.

usefull forum sometimes if you read between the lines, best off just staying on here i recon.

man thats the bitchiest forum i have ever been on, i just go on there to check the for sale thread mainly now, most stuff i write gets slated in some way.

usefull forum sometimes if you read between the lines, best off just staying on here i recon.

Thanks mate :bow:

I see your posts on there and thought it was rather childish of you. They are all excellent moderators and if you read the forum rules i'm sure you'd have had no problems!!!!!

I see your posts on there and thought it was rather childish of you. They are all excellent moderators and if you read the forum rules i'm sure you'd have had no problems!!!!!

I'm not condoning what i did but it pissed me off that my posts regularly get deleted or moved without explanation. I don't go out my way to put things in the wrong place and piss people off. Ask any1 on these forums that know me they will tell you what sort of guy i am.

for example I had a question about engine swap and info on a b18c moved from the engine section :nono:

My point is its been happening for a while so what you saw was the explosion of something that has been going on for a while. Not to mention the abuse and sarcasm you get when you do ask questions. To try and keep the mods happy.

Funnily enough i have no problems on ANY other forums.:angry2:

We have also had trouble with mods on the site.
Deleting posts with no PM or notification of why? Bad attitudes too.

Dont like them on there, but very good site for information on ITR, just good for searching, dont post on there anymore.

I feel ITR-DC2.com is a gooowd forum, then again abit kack :)

abit of both, depends who you come across...

I find it really good, alot of the threads that get locked on there etc are usually for genuine reasons

It's moderated pretty strictly yes, but there is ALOT of useful info if you search right and there seems to be some good banter too :nice:

Back