best place for service parts?

walle

Ek4 VTI
Hey guys, quick question. Where do you all get your service parts?

I e cambelt kit, water pump, oil filter etc?

i get my stuff from tegiwa, if i dont go there then i use foreign autoparts on uxbridge street

Yes folks, I've re opened the business again after nearly 12 months being away.

I'm not fully operational just yet and will have to sort out my trader status on here before I start posting for sale items again.

Derek

Jap Service Parts seem to do genuine Honda service parts for a good bit cheaper than anywhere I've seen. I'm currently looking for timing chain & tensioner for my k20 and they do them £40 cheaper :)

Jap service parts have always been great in terms of service for me along with good prices and a nice thought out selection of service parts. They also stock pattern/motor factor parts from Japan which are good value by the looks of it.

Jap service parts have always been great in terms of service for me along with good prices and a nice thought out selection of service parts. They also stock pattern/motor factor parts from Japan which are good value by the looks of it.

In the end i went with jap service parts as they were very cheap for oem parts. I would have gone with simauto as he does very good prices but i had already put the order through

japserviceparts for me too. always seem to be cheapest and 5% off with the civic life code :nice:

Just so you guys all know for future, we'll match ANY price on genuine Honda parts and throw in free delivery.

Just send us a screenshot from our 'competitor' and we'll take it from there.

Back