Realistic price for this car?

FormulaRon

Hi. I know this is a very open question and everyone have different opinions on the price for this Jordan. But I want to know what you guys will pay for this Jordan.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-HOND...4835381?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f39edf3b5

On the advert it looks really clean and it's only done 37000 miles. I'm looking for a very clean base to start working on this car and I think this is perfect. Just wondering if the price is right.

Any comments/opinions are welcome.

Thanks for looking. :nice:

EDIT: I know with this price, I can get an EK9 but insurance on the Jordan itself is almost impossible let alone an EK9 :(

Last edited:
£4000 absolute max

I own a Jordan.

The price of that one in f**king stupid lol that dealer has obviously been hitting the crack pipe quite hard.

To be honest, it's worth what someone's willing to pay. Can't see there being many left like that. Only reason ek9's are worth what they are is because we pay about 2-2.5k on top of what they sell for in Japan to get them on the road.

Saying that, would never be my 6k.

Wouldn't be more than 4k of my money if I was after one.

Cheers guys. I was thinking £5950 is a bit overpriced but it is a really clean example.

I paid 5K for a Jordan 6 years ago haha. This price is madness.

What is it that makes your insurance so hard to acquire?

I paid 5K for a Jordan 6 years ago haha. This price is madness.

What is it that makes your insurance so hard to acquire?

Probably because of where I live. Recently moved to town so yeah... Could also be because I've been a second driver for two years hence no NCB.

I think £5500 would be a reasonable price. As long as its as clean as claimed and has all original documentation.
I will have a tidy Jordan for sale soon.
Dunx

I don't think they're too far out on the price, they might not get much interest but it only needs one person to buy it.

Probably because of where I live. Recently moved to town so yeah... Could also be because I've been a second driver for two years hence no NCB.

May be worth trying it, I am 21, no NCB 2 crashes driving for 4.5 years and insurance on my EK9 was less than a 1.4 6n2 polo....

I pay £700

**** these 'rare' Jordan's are everywhere right now. That price is crazy.
If memory serves me correctly this place was selling an orange NSX for around 25k. Was cheap as it was a total write off rebuild. The thread is on NSXGB. Accident damage wasn't mentioned in the ad.

95% sure the guy who owned this lives near me. never seen this driven just used to see the back of it when garage was open.

May be worth trying it, I am 21, no NCB 2 crashes driving for 4.5 years and insurance on my EK9 was less than a 1.4 6n2 polo....

I pay £700

Hi. Which insurance company are you with? Can PM me if you wish :)

Thanks

If its as mint as they say it is and he isnt in a hurry to sell then he might get not far off that for it. but it would mean waiting for someone that wants a mint original example.

**** these 'rare' Jordan's are everywhere right now. That price is crazy.
If memory serves me correctly this place was selling an orange NSX for around 25k. Was cheap as it was a total write off rebuild. The thread is on NSXGB. Accident damage wasn't mentioned in the ad.

To be honest I'm not really bothered if it's a Jordan or not. It's just that this vti has very low mileage and it looks spotless.

95% sure the guy who owned this lives near me. never seen this driven just used to see the back of it when garage was open.

It has very low miles so it's probably, like you said, never been driven much haha

If its as mint as they say it is and he isnt in a hurry to sell then he might get not far off that for it. but it would mean waiting for someone that wants a mint original example.

Yeah I am looking for a mint example and this one seems to fit the criteria. But it's just the price that I wasn't sure if it was overpriced or not.

nearly 6k for a low miles jordan with rusty arches....no thank you. Nice oem car but wouldn't even say its worth half that.

I certainly wouldn't pay that sort of money, but then again, I wouldn't pay extra for a name... These are like the "beats by dre" of the civic world. Who is Jordan anyway?

Back