Where to buy radio brackets (EK3)? Dimensions anyone??

HondaHonk

Donator
Donator
My replacement climate control didnt come with the radio brackets and I really dont know where to get the radio brackets as I cant find them anywhere.

I am unable to put my double din radio as there are no brackets to hold. I bought a connects2 double din kit on ebay but em doesnt seems to be working as no side brackets in it :( .Can someone advise where i can buy these radio brackets???
Any help be appreciated. Tnx

23oh3k.jpg

301kkrc.jpg

fne7pw.jpg

20pbkf8.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I think you'll have to buy the whole console my friend :(

yeah thats wht local motor factors was saying n didnt really wanted to pay fortune for the console :(

yeah thats wht local motor factors was saying n didnt really wanted to pay fortune for the console :(

Scrape yard could be and option :( wish you the best of the luck my friend :((

cheers lad. i tried few n none of em had this console but i'll keep looking around :)

If you can get the dimensions and some for of technical drawing I'll make em for you at work.

Pm me if you do, I'm useless at checking threads

If you can get the dimensions and some for of technical drawing I'll make em for you at work.

Oh that will be very nice of you. I have part number and some images of bracket. I will try to find some dimensions and will pm you. Tnx a mil!!!

What a lad!

I ve posted on some other forums and see if any1 so kind to provide us with more detailed dimensions.

Sorry for the thread revival here ....

but how much do the above consoles sell for in the uk?? i have the exact one above in the picture that i may be selling! Came out of facelift Jap Ek4 SiR

Also... How much do the 00 CTR R'x Carbon centre consoles go for..with the civic type r logo??

Sorry for the thread revival here ....

but how much do the above consoles sell for in the uk?? i have the exact one above in the picture that i may be selling! Came out of facelift Jap Ek4 SiR

Also... How much do the 00 CTR R'x Carbon centre consoles go for..with the civic type r logo??

No bother lad. As wht I have seen they usually go for around 60-100 euros so would be same in UK I guess. I got mine for 60 euro(mint condition) but there were no brackets. But they are very hard to find as well, as I was looking for a good while. Mine is carbon console as well but no logo on it.

Hey ive taken sum out of my ek9 so there not in use. But i know jap performance parts had sum for sale

Back