are these ek9 headlights

James-0

got these off ebay last nyt guy says there Civic Ek9 Genuine Standley Headlights just want to check them cant see them good because of the picture
picture.php

Look like the housing has been painted black, if so genuine is probably in the ad title because they are genuine Honda items.

You pay big money for them?

they came today here are a few pics of them can anyone help me out and tell if they are real
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

They look pretty good to me. Much better than that 1st picture!

Just need cutting back to make them crystal clear again. :nice:

It looks real. The headlights are too oxidized on the lens to really see the housing inside clearly; it should be really shiny gunmetal chrome color but there's a good chance this is real.

Thats better pics !

Look like genuine oem ek9 lights now, pity about the broken tab but im sure you can do something with it.

Pic of my genuine headlight for comparison. ...
$20140425_200754.jpg

Last edited:
Yea i would say they look genuine. Just need to sand them back and polish them up. That or someone has done a really good job of painting them and got a good colour match.

They look exactly like the ones I have on my EK9... Also needing to get a proper cut and polishment, but I also need to change the inside mirrors because they're not for LHD :(

Back