EJ9 Questions

2Slow2Sensible

Proud EJ9 Owner
Donator
Hi again guys! :woot:

Quick question which I'm sure has probably been covered before (but I'm at work and gotta look busy so can't search :lol:)

I'm picking up my dark green metallic EJ9 on the weekend and was wandering, do EK9 front and rear bumpers fit onto the EJ9? I'm not really liking the 'bubble' shape it's got going on at the minute (seems really prominent in that colour) and I reckon it'd look sexy as feck with something along the lines of an EK.

Lemme know what you think! Any advice is welcome :blinx:

:thanks:

Also, no fast and furious body kits please. Really not a fan of the 'pedestrian munching' bumpers like down below

9295_Civic_BMX_01_LRG.jpg

Yes they fit. However depending on what age ej u have u wont need to change the whole bumper. The facelifts just have an extra lip front and rear.

Yes they fit. However depending on what age ej u have u wont need to change the whole bumper. The facelifts just have an extra lip front and rear.

Cheers Ellis, It's a EJ9 from 2000 (specifically made in November) :nice:

_80.jpg

Thats the car :)

Last edited:
Haha identical to my first civic!

You will only need the ek9 front lip and rear lip. Only other difference is ek9's dont have a plate holder, wich can easily be removed from your own but u will be left with two holes from where it mounts :nice:

Haha identical to my first civic!

You will only need the ek9 front lip and rear lip. Only other difference is ek9's dont have a plate holder, wich can easily be removed from your own but u will be left with two holes from where it mounts :nice:

Awesome! I don't personally plan to go too mad with the car. Being that I'm not exactly on a high paid job :lol:

Car apparently only has 68,000 miles on the clock and it's not a bad price for what it is. Mods I really wanna do is definitely the lips. If it's a simple case of bolting on/swapping about it should be a peace of piss.

Quick question though, did you find the car easy to live with? was it reliable?
It'll be my first car :nerv:

Awesome! I don't personally plan to go too mad with the car. Being that I'm not exactly on a high paid job :lol:

Car apparently only has 68,000 miles on the clock and it's not a bad price for what it is. Mods I really wanna do is definitely the lips. If it's a simple case of bolting on/swapping about it should be a peace of piss.

Quick question though, did you find the car easy to live with? was it reliable?
It'll be my first car :nerv:

VERY easy to live with IMO they are a perfect size, plenty of room evrywhere. Its reliability is mainly what got me into hondas. Used to like fords, vauxhalls and other euro crap untill i got that civic. Had it for a year did like 20,000 miles and never needed a spanner took to it. Sold it and i still see it about today like 5 year on. Must have nearly 200k on it now had like 138k when i sold it lol

VERY easy to live with IMO they are a perfect size, plenty of room evrywhere. Its reliability is mainly what got me into hondas. Used to like fords, vauxhalls and other euro crap untill i got that civic. Had it for a year did like 20,000 miles and never needed a spanner took to it. Sold it and i still see it about today like 5 year on. Must have nearly 200k on it now had like 138k when i sold it lol

Would ya believe I'm picking it up for £750?

I think it's a bloody bargain considering there is no rust on arches or anywhere else for that matter!

Back