Spoon Engine Mount Group Buy - VTEC Direct

Anto-EK9

Mitsi Evo VII
Donator
Would anyone be interested in the Spoon engine mounts for EK9's for our next group buy???:nice:

I may be interested if it was the mugen engine mounts as i heard the Spoon ones give more chassis vibration.

I might be interested too, depends on prices of course.

Get some prices up Bazza:) Never heard of vibration issues with the Spoon mounts?

I would be interested in this too, could we get a price for Spoon and Mugen mounts ?

Hello guys. Having installed a set of Spoon Mounts late last year, i can say yes they do increase chassis vibration. you hear AND feel the engine more but they perform exactly as they were supposed to. engine moves a lot less under acceleration and deceleration and the power to the ground is more direct :nice:

50800-EK9-G00 - Spoon Engine Mounts (EK9)

3-7: £239 delivered
8-15: £225 delivered
16-20: £210 delivered
21+: £200 delivered

Hello guys. Having installed a set of Spoon Mounts late last year, i can say yes they do increase chassis vibration. you hear AND feel the engine more but they perform exactly as they were supposed to. engine moves a lot less under acceleration and deceleration and the power to the ground is more direct :nice:

Dont like the sound of the vibrating chassis, dont want to lose comfort. :nono:

lol! don't get scare man. the dashboard does buzz a bit more first thing on mornings when you start and the engine is cold. But you honestly do hear and "feel" the engine more.

lol! don't get scare man. the dashboard does buzz a bit more first thing on mornings when you start and the engine is cold. But you honestly do hear and "feel" the engine more.

Stuff rattling and making noise it shouldnt be annoys the hell out of me! :nono:

Much agreed!!! What about hasport mounts are they the same???

Depends on the stiffness of the bush..:nice: They offer various levels or stiffness.

Mugen mounts are not as rigid as Spoon and are a similar price.:)

Can you give us a price on the Spoon ones Bazza, I really need them. I've replaced 3 oem honda mounts in the last year!

Can you give us a price on the Spoon ones Bazza, I really need them. I've replaced 3 oem honda mounts in the last year!

Shown above buddy:

50800-EK9-G00 - Spoon Engine Mounts (EK9)

3-7: £239 delivered
8-15: £225 delivered
16-20: £210 delivered
21+: £200 delivered

I highly recommenf them :nice: IF you like the raw feeling, my dad has them on his dc2...awesome improvment, he packed his spoon mounts with ES inserts as well:drive:

I can highly reccoment this product for All-motor setups... I fitted a set for a user on here (Tim - Sandwiches) and there wasnt any more noticable cabin vibrations. But the gearstick was firmer on accelleration and decelleration.

They are top quality, and the metal frames seem to be based on factory frames out of stock mounts so fitment is perfect.

The factory oil filled mount is upgraded to a bushing based unit.

Quality is superb. :nice:

If anyone needs a hand fitting them, dropp me a PM :nice:

C'mon somebody else must want these apart from me???
As EK9Turbo says there a another great product from Spoon!

Back