Cars required for Photoshoot FD2, EP3, DC2, EK9, DC5, ATR.

evostu

CivicType-R.co.uk
Hi chaps & non chaps,

Some of you may know me from over at CTRO.

I've had a request for the following cars for a CAR UK magazine photoshoot on the 11th June (tentative date) in the Cotswolds. The following would be covered by the magazine.

CAR magazine will pay your fuel costs, supply coffee and sarnies, and you’d get to some great pro pics of your car, but, like paintwork, the quality of a photograph is a direct result of the hours you put into producing it, so it would mean a fairly full day and a bit of standing around.

1992 NSX Type R - Already sorted.
1995 Integra DC2
1998 Civic EK9
1999 Accord Type R
2001 Civic EP3 3dr
2002 Integra DC5

2004 NSX Type R
2007 Civic FN2 - Already sorted.
2007 Civic FD2 4dr

So who wants to help? :please: :thanks:

If you know anyone with the other cars outstanding on the list who would be willing to help please let me know. Please note the cars have to be as close to standard as possible.

If you can email me on evostu@gmail.com that would be great.

Cheers and thanks as always.

Last edited:
I'd help out but my ek9 paint/bodywork is as rough as a bears arse.

id be willing to help... where on earth did u find a 92 NSX R??!!

Mine is stock outside & In very good condition. 1997 EK9

However, The Interior is a million miles from stock, as is the engine bay so I'm guessing its useless!

Omg.i never evan noticed that wiyh the nsx type hope they get all these car for the magazine il defo be buying it

Gutted, mine is a standard 98, mint inside and out but I wont be available that date! :(

Contact Ben Parker his ek9 fits the description.

I can do it. My cars pretty clean if that's what your after!

Edit: also pretty standard :)

I have 1998 ek9 in stock spec. It's black though do you want a white one?

Thanks Kirsty.

Folks, I'd just like to thank you all for the responses I've had, much appreciated.

Kirsty was the first to respond so I've put her name forward with her car. I also have several on standby from your club as well. :thanks:

Stu.

you should do a photo shoot for the whole of ek9.org :D
get as many as possible, now that would be an epic picture :nice:

Back