Vtec is overrated..

Ally138

Stumbled across this, nice wee read to kill some time haha! Shows how ignorant some people can be, original poster makes crap up of what he thinks and gets tormented by a guy that throws facts at him. Enjoy

vtec hype??? - PassionFord

Ahaha, that is pure quality. What a great read/find! That guy chip is a legend. :lol:

Another turbo v's n/a rant love the line "oranges are deffinately more orangey than apples" :D

I think YOU need to google 'v-tech'

It's 'vtec' you ****ing plum, it's even in the title! 'V-tech' make kids toys!

LOL

51iwsj0hAsL._SX315_.jpg

You think its a BAD thing that the vtec system gives them extra power by allowing the cam timing and lift to be optimised at both ends of the rev range?

Do you hate girls that have nice tits AND a nice arse as well then?

You need to buy a diesel mate, you would love the way a modern turbo diesel drives if you like all your power very low down and no revs.

Mk4 golf 150bhp TDI with an evolutions remap on it would have you cumming in your pants!

Chip on that forum is a legend :nice:

Last edited:
Haha this was my favourite too:

"You think its a BAD thing that the vtec system gives them extra power by allowing the cam timing and lift to be optimised at both ends of the rev range?

Do you hate girls that have nice tits AND a nice arse as well then?"

"You think its a BAD thing that the vtec system gives them extra power by allowing the cam timing and lift to be optimised at both ends of the rev range?

haha love it

These "Fix Or Repair Daily" guys aint got a clue.

Best bit

I find it hilarious how all they talk about is power + torque and how "VTEC" is all honda fanboys talk about.

Handling is what makes the type-r IMO, whilst the performance from such a small engine is nice, the way they fly around corners is much more exciting.

Im guessing because all they have to compare them to is 20 year old Sierra's with huge turbo's they do seem slow, but im pretty sure who would wi in the twisties :)

Great find man, im in stiches reading it! God knows why they are so obsessed with torque and having to rev the guts to get anywhere, surely revving a car high is more fun! Jealous? I think so :lol:

That Chip guy is quality haha

****ing lmao

epic read. clearly shows the amount of people out there that drive a car because of the "badge" not for the love of owning it.

Nuno.

Sat and read the full thing, funny....... :lol:

Its not N/A its a power enhanced.... WTF!!! :nono:

Back