Nice jdm wheels need help with what make these are

B18C'R EK

Donator
Donator
some of you might know these wheels on civiclife

i have been told by some peaple these are volks, some say they are rare jdm wheels lol i have no idea what they are

they come on a eg6 sir 2 that my mate bought a year ago, we still have the car and replaced them with fat fives

before i put them on sale need to know what make these are i know they are not cheap stuff, these wheels look really nice and are very light

dqr89j.jpg

1555m5j.jpg

20kyfe0.jpg

1zqrkua.jpg

246th1l.jpg

Any other stamps?

X2 on that there may be some more where you have pictured that one.

I am pretty sure there was a set like these in gold and bigger over on Driftworks for sale but cant find that thread now for toffee :angry2:

if it was me id get a set of volk te37 stickers an slap them on ..nice rims :D

Yeah, most likely some replicas/immitation. I had some CE28's replicas years ago from Japan, when i sold them i had idiots telling me that they were ripspeed (halfrauds) lol

Yeah, most likely some replicas/immitation. I had some CE28's replicas years ago from Japan, when i sold them i had idiots telling me that they were ripspeed (halfrauds) lol

Mate these are not reps this is the real deal

I have been told these are volks on other forums

And yes i have more pics will get them up

Not TE37's but very nice period wheels all the same. Should be some sort of markings on the back to give an idea of brand even if it's just initials

Back