How loud is your exhaust

ijwhiteman

Super Moderator
Donator
I'm due to fit my Spoon B pipe with a straight through unsilenced decat.

Is any1 running a similar set up

Mines on a EK4 and i'm worried about noise. I really couldn't care less when i'm on full tap but i hate exhausts that won't shut up at low rpm. This was the hole point in fitting a good quality exhaust to get a good sporty sounding tone not like a race car every where.

Greddy Manifold

DC JDM unsilenced de cat

Spoon B pipe

Spoon N1

Any help much appreciated. I'm getting mixed review at the mo. Babyface told me his full spoon was recorded at 96db?

Spoon N1's are very deep and basey at lower rpm and then raspy as hell in vtec, they sound awesome but are LOUD :shocked:

96db is pretty damn loud, i had a system that was 94.7db and everybody told me my car was too loud!

96 i can live with my old blue one was arroun the 110 mark and i hated that. My mates integra is stupid loud worse than what my eg6 was.

i dont know what rpm your measuring your dB at, but my 94.7dB came in at 4000rpm

Buddy club Spec II, N1 version. No cat, no resonator, no silencer. Ive been told its over 120db when you are on the throttle and I believe it. I love driving through tunnels with it, you see people next you holding their ears :nice:

Ouch see thats to loud. I belive i tested my blue eg6 one at 2/3rds max throttle. I'm all for noise on full tap but i don't want that really low belowy just as loud at the bottom range. I'm not sure if any of this makes sense. I gues i will just have to wait and see. If things are that bad then may have to change the de cat to an EK9 cat.

The 96 db was measured static at 5k rpm. But once i let off the throttle, it went to 103 db o_O ;). My car is half stripped and i think its fine :nice:

yes the system will be loud. but its a nice deep tone and v-tec you will cream your pants lol. very nice soundin exhaust you will luv it. and ek9's are louder than ek4's

Interesting. I just don't want ott chavy noise if that makes sense. This 5zigen i herd on an integra just sound ****. Like it was almost un baffled all the way through.

Fitted and she is absoultly perfect. Not loud at all untill your on full tap!!!

from what you post in first post the spoon defo isnt for you

vefy loud at wot and loud and partial throttle, i drove back from nurburgring in and ep with a spoon N1 and was horrible

No its fine. I think you needed to hear my mates integra with 5sigen on there i scared me its that bad it sounds **** imo. But this sounds perfect. I love loud but not chavvy bake bean tin sounds.

Anyway all good well pleased with. PERFECT.

No its fine. I think you needed to hear my mates integra with 5sigen on there i scared me its that bad it sounds **** imo. But this sounds perfect. I love loud but not chavvy bake bean tin sounds.

Anyway all good well pleased with. PERFECT.

Ahh so this is where you come and bad mouth my integra. To scared to say anything to my face. Yeah my 5zigen is loud but it sounds a whole load better than that cheap shite system you had on your eg6. Oh i agree it may not sound as good as a spoon system but some of us are not stupid enough or rich enough to spend over £800 on a exhaust system for a n/a 1.6

Rant over!

Ahh so this is where you come and bad mouth my integra. To scared to say anything to my face. Yeah my 5zigen is loud but it sounds a whole load better than that cheap shite system you had on your eg6. Oh i agree it may not sound as good as a spoon system but some of us are not stupid enough or rich enough to spend over £800 on a exhaust system for a n/a 1.6

Rant over!

LMAO

You know it :nice:

Back