where 2 get an ek9

kevek9

hey live in scotland n lookin for a 2000 ek9 lowish miles good con been n seen a few but just not as clean as i'd like any one know where to get a good 1

been to wrc didnt like the car also was wantin a trade in. need to get one soon

Hi Kevin
The year 2000 ek9 i have in at the moment is very clean and tidy and all up and together. If you were to fly down to Heathrow (flight is only £30) i would collect you.
Alan TURBOVTEC is flying down from Edinburgh to collect his ek9 on Monday, if you ask him very nicely he could inspect the 2000 ek9 for you so you know it wouldnt be a wasted jurney.
All the best, Duncan (FastJapCars.com) 07867 900543

yeah man il have a look if your interested in his car, duncan is a top bloke, and sells seriously clean cars. alot of guys have bought cars from him on the forum.

Just out of interest Dunk, how many ek9's have you to sold to people from scotland lol

I think the one i bought was one you sold.

Hi Stuart
Scottish customers really started buying my cars about 2 years ago. Since then probably about half go up north. Most people that come down have stumbled across one or two of my cars up there. They liked what they saw and got recommended to me. I think it is because i consistent with the truth about the condition.
Also being a Honda enthusiast myself i like all my cars to be the best they can. All stems from being a Mini enthusiast and putting my concourse car in the best of show competitions.

I reckon i have sold 25 - 30 cars to Scottsmen oh and one lass that had a ep3

Duncan

Just out of interest Dunk, how many ek9's have you to sold to people from scotland lol

I think the one i bought was one you sold.

hi ducan mate spoke to u on the phone about a week ago u sure ur not want to take a trade in . that one looks good think that could be my car cash is waiting

See the EP3 you sold, was it a girl from Aberdeen by anychance?

I bought a Clio 172 2 weeks ago and clocked a lovley looking lass in an equally nice looking White Ep3?

Back