will it fit??

makkie_d

i was pondering on the idea and was sure it would fit but can someone slighty more clued up clarify for me... if i had a 1.5 vtec ek hatch, would an exhaust for a vti still fit as the body shape is the same and the mani and cat are the same too. cheers in advance for ya help

iirc the vti(1.6) pipe diameter is 3" on my ej9 (1.4) the diameter is 2.5" not sure about the 1.5 sorry

meh idk sure i read it somewhere on here or civic life, M'bad, and im 100% sure my exhaust is 2.5" diameter :/

i was pondering on the idea and was sure it would fit but can someone slighty more clued up clarify for me... if i had a 1.5 vtec ek hatch, would an exhaust for a vti still fit as the body shape is the same and the mani and cat are the same too. cheers in advance for ya help

the manifold on a vti is different as its a b series engine and the 1.5 is a d series. They're slightly different shape. not sure about the cat but i'd imagine the collector size would also differ...

it will fit if you add a decat pipe bud as the cat is part of the mani on the ek3.
Therefore the b pipe on the ek3 is 17' longer!
Know this as i recently fitted a mongoose exhaust to my gf's ek3.
Pick up a second hand uk spec decat and it will bolt up no probs.

Back