ek4 vti-s register!

HYSVTI-S

right guys how many vti-s ek4 civics are on here out of the 200 that were made it would be fun to find out how many are left! i've got one so i'll start it off! also post your pics if you have any :D

1. Taiterboy
2. f_shah786 on hcf
3. thuanduong
4. Whisp
5. Smithy18
6. Vtis_lad83
7. Chris_EK4
8. amo
9. paulbyrne

Last edited:
Topher-EK4 has one that's also listed as a VTI-S in the log book, rare is that!

i know but ya get some with vti-s on the logbook that arent acually vti-s models

I know, this is both a VTI-S car wise and on the log book :nice: whats your log book say?

jesus that must be rare! mine just says vti in the logbook just an average vti-s lol

im gonna correct my documents and send them to the dvla so it actually is registered as one mine also says the engine is a d16a2 silly c'''s lol

if we found enough people with them on this could arrange a big meet somewhere for a photo shoot!

I've a black VTI, not sure about the S... it's away at the minute but I'll check when I get it back

Sorry to say it but i scraped a Vti-S MB6 few years back. So theres one less around

ah not good kieran but its just the ek4 3 door hatch vti-s's we're looking for here mate

right guys how many vti-s ek4 civics are on here out of the 200 that were made it would be fun to find out how many are left! i've got one so i'll start it off! also post your pics if you have any :D

1. Taiterboy
2. Topher-EK4
3. f_shah786 on hcf
4. thuanduong
5. Whisp
6. Smithy18
7. Vtis_lad83
8. Chris_EK4
9. amo

1. Taiterboy
2. Topher-EK4
3. f_shah786 on hcf
4. thuanduong
5. Whisp
6. Smithy18
7. Vtis_lad83
8. Chris_EK4

im selling mine if anyone interested??

HELLO,
Lmao was funny to see my name in the list i was like "WTF" then noticed nick had said about it.
I'll get some picstures up soon.... bonnet and front lip is being sprayed next thursday...

Sweet man,
the first thing i am doing is getting some coilovers for it. the mid spolier is growing on me it makes it look more JDM day by day it gets more JDM to me lol.
I think down the line i will change the lips to type r lips though, there is something about the way these lips flick out i just can't decide if i like it or not, which normally means, because i am thinking about it, that i don't like it.
you have any more mods on the car at all......fitted or planned.

My ek4 has:
Jordan interior Black/Yellow leather
Skunk2 Pro series inlet mani
Tananbe Hyper medalion exhuast
Comptech USA header
High flow sports cat
AEM long arm V2 kit
NRG engine tourque damper
EBC grooved discs F/R
SPAX lowering springs - lol what a name for a company, they are **** springs hence coilies on the cards.

wouldn't want the spoiler as will be going for spoon down the line.
however what condition are the D2's in and what sort of price were you thinking, as said i would like some coilovers but haven't got a massive wallet.
don't break it though...

I've a black VTI, not sure about the S... it's away at the minute but I'll check when I get it back

I'm a vti-s on the logbook. Can't see vti or vti-s anywhere under the bonnet?? Only ek4 ... it's raining outside so I didn't stay too long looking.

Location of the plate anyone?

it won't say VTI-s on the chassis mate as it was only cosmetic stuff that differs the vti-s to other civics........I think lol.

P.S i have some bad news......if you guys could delete my name off the register please that would be a realistic thing to do as my EK4 VTI-S is now no longer with us.
She was declared a write off the other day as somebody broadsided me on the way home a few weeks back... forgot my name was on here so yeah....she's gone now.
R.I.P
so here is one of the last pictures i took of her...as you can see she was in absolutely immaculate condition....the cleanest VTI-S i have ever seen well saw...

muddy.jpg

Last edited:
Back