Is this a decent EK9/ anyone here?

J4MES

Was looking on pistonheads and came across this EK9. Is it a decent enough one do people think?

Honda : Honda Civic Type-R 3DR White

As am Newcastle area, I don't wanna journey down for a possible viewing if it's known as a dog(not saying it is) or what not. Or is it anyones old/ current car maybe who can give me info on it?

All help muchly appreciated lads n lasses:D

looks hingin tbh.

you should look at markp's that for sale just now atm. its not much more than this and very clean.

Front lip looks wee bit ruff also headlights dont look like ek9 headlighs personaly if it was me i would keep looking

Looks a bit rough that mate, Seeing a ek9 at that price should ring the alarm bells tbh,

Personnaly traveling to get a car is a small price to pay for something that your gonna take pride in and treasure :)

Dale.

Yeah they look like EJ9 head lights so I would just leave it tbh mate
Not worth the hassle of trying to find out and maybe being wrong and paying £4500 for a b16 ej9 lol

I don't know why you'd even look at this one when there are such brilliant examples around which don't have rust on them, have EK9 headlights and, if you look closely, doesn't have the dead-man's peddle missing like this one.

My mint, new import, grade 4 is only £1500 more. To make that one into a good car you should be looking at spending about £800 - £1200. However as just a cheap car to use as a track day toy it is perfect.
Dunx

mark p's aint for sale anymore, na doesnt look all that impressive to be honest, might have a mint white pre lift with 70k miles going cheap in a couple weeks if you'd be interested let me know ;)

Doesnt look like a 5500 car mate, and the pics arent that good either!

There is a few nice examples on pistonheads that are cheaper and in better condition jus keep looking mate the right one will come up!

good luck :nice:

much better ones in for sale section on here for little more money

gotta ask why its going soo cheap. It doesn't look that great and will need work to make it look as good as it should. probably worth paying a bit more for something nicer :nice:

If this is the one I saw at Japfest then it wasn't looked after properly. The bodywork wasn't great.

mate someone who describes ek9 recaros as 'bucket seats' and 'bright red interior' and a Nearly new 9cm stainless steel exhaust is defenatly a EK9 enthausiast.
It looks really worked to me im sure you an find clearner examples on here from enthausiast owners.
Good luck though buddy

Looks like a bad replica in my opinion!!

Rear lights aren't EK9 either!

Keep lookin mate :nice:

Back