EK9 Pre Facelift Differences

Juego

I Drive a Diesel
What are the differences between the Facelift and the Pre Facelift? Still looking for one and i'm able to find a pre facelift easier and cheaper than a Facelift, so kinda wanna know the differences before i fully decide cos i like the pre facelift as much as i like the facelift

this has been covered many,many times...
you could try the search function??

double din cetre console on facelift
twist heaters instead of sliders
the faclifts are newer(some 98,mostly 99,00)thats one reason there dearer
diff front bumper,diff rear lights(clear reverse lights)
electrics on faclift eg. electric windows
lightened brake discs on facelift
0bd2b wiring loom on faclift-0bd2a pre face

might have missed a few:rolleyes:

I did try the search and came back with nothing, never was good with searches. And anyways it's a Forum, if everyone used the search it'd be a pointless forum!

*I used to run 2 owners clubs and have helped in several different clubs and forums so i'm not a noob except to the EK9 lol*

I'm sure you have seen these cars plenty of times before mate !

My old car (supersonic blue facelift) & johns car (black prefacelift)

4792554853_50db0f780e_b.jpg

Eadies old car (prefacelift)

4792547081_03c2dc5d26_b.jpg

Mine again (facelift)

4793176238_1515e755cc_b.jpg

Just visual diff there muiris summed up the actual differences well. Oh and facelift all the way

Last edited:
Wow, didnt realise there was that much difference. that black one is a vti-s and that white one is gorgous. and the supersonic blue is just a gorgous blue as well, some nice examples there.

As per the 2nd post in this thread did pre facelift type r's not have electric windows?

As per the 2nd post in this thread did pre facelift type r's not have electric windows?

I'm pretty sure it was an option, some do some dont.

Race base versions definately had keep fit windaes

Back