Pics of your rear strut brace please

J700OCK

----JOHN----
Thinking of getting rid of the x brace and just going for a strut to strut brace .

can folks please post pics of what they have and tell me what make it is also as i aint sure on what to go for

:thanks:

IMG_0118.jpg

not a very good picture but mine is a j's racing

i personally think its awesome, its flat and i defo notcied the difference when i first put it in, and its also j's racing and looks great :)

hope this helps

heres my mugen one

Attachments

• $Picture 005.jpg
    $Picture 005.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 4,734
Before you get rid of your x brace try a mugen brace I have heard that you can actually fit a x brace and the mugen at the same time without running out of thread on the suspension mounts. Although this is all hearsay. I really want an x brace but I'm not to sure if they will stiffen up the car much so i thought I would go with the mugen or cabring as they are totally straight and will eliminate the most flex. Then I heard that you could possibly have both which I would love but just cant afford to try atm.

i got the tegiwa rear strut, i think it looks pretty smart but not much bling factor of other brands.

DSCN0425.jpg

Here's mine :) name escapes me right now

Inside_03.jpg

DV8 that looks like an Ultra Racing bar? although I may be wrong..

I wanted an X Brace, but as they've become more popular I've gone off them lol

The mugen one looks nice and sturdy..

i think x braces is the best for stiffering rear also imo mugen is the best af all but it cost a looot !
anyway here is my tein
DSC01210.jpg

tein-1.jpg

picture.php

This is my spoon rear strut. Also have a c-pillar bar installed.. I think they look well

[This is my spoon rear strut. Also have a c-pillar bar installed.. I think they look well

they do look well :nice:

what make/ model is the c-pillar bar? is it bronze in colour also?

Tegiwa Strut:
P1000957.jpg

Nice and subtle IMO, Didnt want the polished look.

Back