Who on here ******* up this 9 :X

I was surprised to see the EK9.org sticker on it! Looks terrible, all those aftermarket body bits just make it look cheap. At least it won't take too much effort to get it back to normal. If the company had any sense they would put it back to standard and sell the body kit to the chavs.

Dont look great but its just a bad bumper and rear and spoiler.. Wouldnt be much to change.. Cheap price

gav i hope this isnt what you have been gettin up to in the past year since you got rid of the 9 .

pure moddifying them to look like this haha .

jkin buddy . u deserve some stick since you ditched us for a year :lol:

gav i hope this isnt what you have been gettin up to in the past year since you got rid of the 9 .

pure moddifying them to look like this haha .

jkin buddy . u deserve some stick since you ditched us for a year :lol:

yeah this was my ride for the year i was out :p

ricer_civic_2.jpg

Last edited:
Dont look great but its just a bad bumper and rear and spoiler.. Wouldnt be much to change.. Cheap price

Have you seen the hood??? Seriously, if you want to have the stock spoiler,stock bonnet, stock lips and have the paint in right order then it won't be such a cheap car anymore. And nofi, but a company that sells a car, especially a 9, like that, I wouldn't trust.

Iv spoken to the fella thats selling this, his not that helpful and realy slow on getting pics and info sent over. Im planning on going to see it but whats it going to cost to bring it back to stock? Sounds like the parts on there are only good for the bin.

Oh sweetest Jesus who in there right mind would do that. My gran mother would be clever enough not to do that!

Iv spoken to the fella thats selling this, his not that helpful and realy slow on getting pics and info sent over. Im planning on going to see it but whats it going to cost to bring it back to stock? Sounds like the parts on there are only good for the bin.
Why would you check out that car when there are good 9's for that money?

Mugen rear bumper and front lip. Surely selling those would cover the cost of oem parts?

the only ones Ive seen for less than £5500 are either wrecked in one way or another or bad bodywork condition.

Looking at corral's link it looks well minded.. And it true if you sell the mugen rear bumper and put a oem one on and sell the carbon bonnet and put a proper fitted one on and buy a ek9 spoiler.. You will still have yourself a very nice, well modified cheap black ek9..

Meh! I've seen worse, not impressed. The spoiler would only be usefull if you constantly did Time Attack, and it was adjustable. But I'm sorry, there is NO excuse for the bumber.

Why would you check out that car when there are good 9's for that money?

Somebody please buy this car and save it from the clutches of Ricedom!

Do we presume this car has had a front end smack at one point then?

Well in corrals link the lad says its a 97 but in the add it says its a 98.. I cant read english plates so I aint sure.. If its a 98 it could be a facelift as it does have facelift interior and lights..Just the hood looks odd. Maybe it did get a smack or maybe they were changed for look purposes..But a bit odd they wouldnt change the rear bumper to :confused::confused:

Back