Fake nardi wheel

PaulJ

Think its fairly safe to assume these are fakes, LINK.

Just wandered if anyone has any experience of them? I'm not to fussed that theyr not the real deal, theyr just a pretty tasty cheap wheel!

Sorry mods i dont know why i didnt put this in Interior / Exterior!

I also found this site recently I too would like to know what people have found out about this place my head tells me they they must be fake but my heart really wants them to be legit so I can have one :((

Not sure if they are fake, but look pretty good:nice: Theres a fake OMP corisca style one on ebay I was looking at that looked pretty good to.

I just assumed they are, as most other place seem to retail them at £200+.

Like i say im not that fussed if they are fake or not, just bothered about them wearing quick etc....love how they look in suede with red stitching too!

Replacing one of the main controls of the car with a cheap knock off part, don't fancy that myself sorry

Sorry if that sounds snobish but the quality of manufacture of decent wheels by the likes of nardi and momo is very good and the price reflects this :)

If you really want a nardi why settle for second best? They do come up second hand time to time

I was close to buying the OMP one. I knew it was fake but quality looked and looked like it would be good to drive with as my current steering wheel is too small.

How can we tell if these are genuine and whats to stop other places selling the same things that look very good from those pictures at more Nardi like prices?

Replacing one of the main controls of the car with a cheap knock off part, don't fancy that myself sorry

Sorry if that sounds snobish but the quality of manufacture of decent wheels by the likes of nardi and momo is very good and the price reflects this :)

If you really want a nardi why settle for second best? They do come up second hand time to time

Normally I would agree with you, especially on things like tyres / suspension / harnesses etc, but when do you every hear of steering wheels snapping etc? And i'm sure the quality wouldnt be that bad... :nerv:

Its not the fact its a Nardi that I want it, it could be no brand at all and id be looking at it, i just like it lol.

Agreed! For such an important component don't risk it.

Instead ring/email them and ask, simple! :)

Josh..

I personally wouldn't worry too much on a fake regarding safety. They are £120 so i'd like to think they are not going to be terrible quality even if they were fake.

Thats just my opinion.

Yeh exactly, like i say im more interested in how they wear rather than if they are genuine or not.

I say buy quality they are going to wear quicker..Not like its going to break off in your hand if you turn to hard or anything

Back