Help!!! opinions on wheel colour guys????

JIMBOB-EK9

Donator
Following my previous thread -

http://www.ek9.org/forum/general-chat/17373-te37s-refurb.html

Basiclly i have been down to drop my te37's off with the powder coaters today & had a look at the RAL colours available.

My prob is none of them match up as close as i would like to the original GREEN te37's (pic in my other thread ^)

Hear is a link to a RAL colour chart -
powder coating aluminium

The closest Green from the RAL colour chart he had there seemed to be RAL 6018

What i want is you guys opinion on which colour to go for???

I really want Green TBH but i though i would just ask if any of you have any other ideas that mite look good!

I have till tomorow morning to let him know other wise they will be being done RAL 6018:p

not a very big selection

6032 would be a million miles away

better than 6018 i think

had signal green in my head before i seen the list... lee what are you saying would be better? 6032 is a million miles away but better than 6018?

id go purple think it would look awsome 2bh greens been done havent seen any purple mit do it on an old set of wheels i have 2 see

purple on white

12122009410.jpg

Mmmmmmm..... Purple......

Purple.jpg

Quite like the idea of orange too though

not a very big selection

6032 would be a million miles away

better than 6018 i think

I know mate that is the prob with powder coating!:angry:

6032 dose look alot better on the link above, but 6018 seemed to be the closest from his colour card!

I will have a look at the 6032 when i go drop the other wheels off in a hour or so!:nice:

had signal green in my head before i seen the list... lee what are you saying would be better? 6032 is a million miles away but better than 6018?

Yeah after actually looking through that link with the colour options i think 6032 "signal green" is my best bet, but as said i didnt notice that from his colour card!

I'm gona regret saying this but i like that!!! :nerv:

It's ok mate, because i quite like it too!:shocked:

Just not for my EK9 TBH:p

Yellow? Or orange?

I not to sure on these two mate, as i was trying to keep to an original Volks colour option if at all possable!

But saying that orange mite look quit cool!:nice:

Must admit I prefer the orange too after seeing it!!! And your more likely to get an nice orange than purple looking at that colour selection...

I personally think PURPLE looks the best , plus havent seen many cars with purple wheels

Thanks to everyone for the opinion on this!:nice:

That is mint mate:clap:
Wish i new how to do this kind of thing, but i am crap with computers!:nono:

Well as i said i had till this morning to let him know which colour i wanted to go with!
So i went down to see him about the 6032 colour mentioned, but on his colour it look crap (must be the computer screen making it look good)

TBH i wanted to do them Green befor i even bought the wheels in the first place!

So i went ahead & got them done it the 6018 Green & i am so happy i did!
It is the perfect colour i was looking for, it is the closest to the orignal te37 Green your going to get in powder coat!:dance:

Hear are some really bad photos (iPhone & bad light):nono:
I will take some better ones one day this week!:nice:

1f3d5c82.jpg

c5eb5368.jpg

All stickered up!:nice:
O Yeah i thought i would get a rocker cover done too!:secret:

4593a0b0.jpg

059ac261.jpg

Trust me these photos make them look crap!

Back