Ek9 N1 ( Rase Base )

Black9

What's your opinions on these?

Are they worth more or less than Normal 9s?

Also is the only diffrence's,

*No E/W or ABS
*No Recaro seats
*Poss N1 spec Cam Pulleys (More power)???
*No sound deadining or Air Bags

Are these models more sought after, In CW BTW:naughty:

Any Comments Will Help:thanks:

i would say they are worth less than a normal EK9 as you dont have any of the cool stuff inside the car.

They have exactly the same power as a normal EK9 too, thats a common misconception.

Cool cars but wouldn't fancy one as a daily with no radio, power steering etc etc etc

from what ive seen they seem to go for similar money to a standard model, though as above, IMO they should be worth less!

difference fron new were

EJ9 interior (basically)
steel wheels
no luxuries
lighter crank pulley

al9955

its a race 'base', so the reason it would be cheaper is because it was intended that companies would spec them up with custom parts themselves, so no, they arent worth as much, unless they've been loaded with goodies :)

i would say they are worth less than a normal EK9 as you dont have any of the cool stuff inside the car.

They have exactly the same power as a normal EK9 too, thats a common misconception.

Cool cars but wouldn't fancy one as a daily with no radio, power steering etc etc etc

Yea I was thinking they are/should be worth less!

Fair Enough I could do without Radio (never had 1 in my
old EG siR ) But do some of them not come Spec'D
with Power Steering??

Also does anyone know what the rough weight saving
was compared with a normal EK9??

Cheers Guys:)

imo they should be worth less

i wouldnt buy one they look like replicas for a start and the fact they havent got leccy windows would be me off, yeah im lazy

when new in japan they cost less than normal ek9, cant see how they can even go for similar price to nornal ek9 as lots of parts deleted

steering wheel
door cards
recaros
gear knob
stereo
red carpet
mats (imagine option anyway)
power mirrors
electric windows
no power steering (optional)
no abs (prob optional)
rear seats

all are replaced with basic ek model parts from parts bin

n1 crank pulley added i beleive
im pretty sure the rack is different on them due to no power steering (cant find part number to cross reference)

this would be my choice as simply rip interior out, fit bucket seat and steering wheel and good to go to have fun on road and track, pricewise personally id want to pay about 25-35% less than normal ek9

i wouldnt buy one for road use anyway if you like your luxuries, but if your wanting to cage the **** out of it and track it then buy one!

I might have a rollcage for sale soon too!

Starting to sound too Minimalist!!!

By no stereo I take it that means to Speakers or slots
to fit em??

Strip & slag-out Seems to be the way:dance:

hmmmm ultimate ek9 rawness tho.

fudge all the comforts that aint what a 9er is about hahahha

i wouldnt call ABS a comfort, its more of a safety measure, and it would get pretty boring with no radio IMO, unless its just a to the track and back car

see everyone is saying they wouldnt have one, im hopefully looking for an EK9in the new year, id happily concider an N1 over a standard EK9 if i could find one!, as most of those "luxuries" will be removed anyway :D

al9955

This is a racebase.

27k kilometers, one owner history and crazy money, over 1million yen, with the large dent in the boot. Paul likes them and would keep it exactly as it is.

03138_002.jpg

03138_003.jpg

03.jpg

Lol... no "Type-R" sticker... must be saving weight :p

This is a racebase.

27k kilometers, one owner history and crazy money, over 1million yen, with the large dent in the boot. Paul likes them and would keep it exactly as it is.

03138_002.jpg

03138_003.jpg

03.jpg

holy balls thats a lot of money, like 6700 quid before its even met the boat!!!

al9955

Yeah i know crazy and thats before the tax man has his bit to.

Thats pretty pricey TBH, More than I thought!!

I assume this is Largely to-do with the current ££--Yen Rate.

Even so, I'd be hard pushed to pay anymore than 6k for
That & even thats at a LARGE push.

Back