My new ek9 accident, gutted!

y3Lo

well as some of you may know, i picked my ek9 up friday, dazek9's old car, and it was MINT, immaculate condition inside and out.

From this:
07062009583.jpg

to this in 4 days:
29092009029.jpg

29092009030.jpg

29092009031.jpg

29092009034.jpg

safe to say im ****in sick, was on my way to work this morning, bus parked on opposite side of road so i slowed when passing anyway, the woman waiting behind the bus must have thought to hell with it and went for it, straight into me, i swerved to avoid as you can see by pics. she went across a solid white line, i had right of way, you can see my car up on the kerb, it hadnt been moved when those pics were taken.
had the car 4 days and this, cant describe how i feel. was livid at the time, still am very angry.
she wouldnt admit liability at the time, though it's pretty clear cut from my point of view, bus driver wouldnt be a witness nor would a passer by.
im waiting to hear from the body shop tomorrow whether they decide to write it off or not, i hope to god they dont as it's a stunning ek9 and i dont know if e'd ever find a replacement like it.

got an s2000 courtesy car, but thats the only good thing to come of it. would much rather have the 9 intact and this never happened.

anybody know how well these stand up in accidents? and how easy are parts to get etc? guy said they need to put it on the jig and check it's all square still and take it from there.

:(

Dude im soo sorry to see that!! I really hope you get her fixed up :(

Shite mate:angry: i know how you feel!

Hope your 9 doesn't get written off:bow: and hope you get everything sorted soon like!

ugh!!! ****ING IDIOTS!!

IMO, thats not a write off, but it might depend on what your insurance company value the car at...

shite mt8:angry2:its a sicking feeling went through it a few months myself a girl reversed out onto a road:angry2: lucky was goin slow but only getting it back now:angry:?hope u get it sorted stunning 9:nice::clap:

so sad, im not fan of police but in that situation would have got them involved to get the other driver proven wrong

damn what a bitch. hope they dont write it off, and if you do repair it get your self another car as a daily driver.

hope your right mate.

police did get involved, but didnt do nowt.

AHRRR the fuc*ing bitch !!,**** that mate,hope it gets sorted,it doe's look very light damage

maybe the guy at the body shop was just playing it up then? i duno.

OMG i bet you are gutted, i cant believe they will wright it off. Once the bumper, wing and light are off it wont look bad at all.
If you tell the ins you want it back repaired and dont take no for an answer you will eventually get it back.
All i can say is you NEED a witness, so find one! A am sure you can find someone...... that happened to be there.
Good luck Duncan

Oh **** that is annoying..I kinda know the feeling but not as bad as you.A big dog ran out in front of me 4 days after getting my ek9 and it broke the bumper and headlight and foglight and dented in the wing

Sad to hear that mate, damage isn't too bad, wouldn't cost that much to put back on the road, you need to have a witness to help it go your way though buddy, or it may result in 50/50, but wish you all the luck bro ;)

whatever you do dont let the insurance company write if off. just as dunx said. dont take no for an answer, keep on putting pressure on them, apart from that I dont think the car has too much damage for a write off

thats bad s**t to have happen to you after 4 days, bet you were being super careful with it aswell. you should get that back if they do for some insane reson write it of buy it back and get it fixed yourself, would be well worth it,

good luck whatever happens :nice:

guessin the whole "woman drivers!!" thing has some truth behind it. dont wana know how u feel. i feel bad enough lookin at the pix. GL :((

after i described what happened though, how could insurance say it was my fault in any way? she came out from behind the bus over a solid white line onto my side of the road...

my dad came up and did a sketch of what happened, she agreed with it on the side of the road but wouldnt sign it.

Back