New flywheel and clutch problem

skinny

Morning people

Ill get straight to it see if u guys can help me out
Iv installed a new integra b18 flywheel and a oem exedy clutch in my b16a2 em1 and now the problem i have is when i let off in 1st gear off the lights slowly it judders..

Wat can it be??????? Im puzzled

I didnt give it the beans straight away id say after about 60ish miles but only once..can it be warped??

Iv been told its the b18 flywheel but im sure alot of ppl have interchanged the flywheels..its annoying me..feel like getting a hammer and smashing it LOL

looking forward to hearing from u lot..any advice or help will be greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 189
Did you fit it yourself ?

Did you make sure no oil/grease got onto the flywheel/clutch. Doubt you've done any damage from giving it some beans, unless you were launching it everywhere and dropping the clutch.

It's still early days. I've fitted an oem exedy /fidanza for a friend and it juddered the first 150 miles or so as he bedded it in.

Thanks for ur reply..my mechanic fitted it for me dont think any oil got in everything was greesed as it shud have been..wasnt driving like a tit but did put my foot dwn twice maybe..

Back