can you comment on dyno graph plz

hadra

Hi, I have recently installed apexi power fc when doing auto-manual swap in my b16a5 civic sir. Can has been tuned on dyno bu professional tuner. I trust them 100% but it's always good to het second opinion. Since I don't know much about tuning, can anyone plz comment in particular on the air/fuel ratio! I have apr guage and in most occasions shows lean. Not sure how precise they are. Many thanks

Attachments

• $dyno.pdf
    266.2 KB · Views: 262
Your power curve looks fine. Not sure about afr. It goes down a lot all of a sudden, not sure if that is supposed to be.

someone on other forum said power is a bit low... 140 wheell seems good to me considering it's OEM 1.6 engine with no mods other than air intake and muffler....

What's a b16a5? Does it have vtec? Seems to max out early at 7k or is that normal for them?
We dont get that engine in the uk. Plus dynos in the USA don't seem to match our figures over here

someone on other forum said power is a bit low... 140 wheell seems good to me considering it's OEM 1.6 engine with no mods other than air intake and muffler....

Sounds very good for a 15+ years old stock engine. Don't forget that many people put their car on dyno's that sometimes yield 20% or so higher scores than the most-conservative dyno's. You can't compare car 1 measured in february 2011 on dyno x with car 2 measured in july 2014 on dyno y. Pointless. Too many variables influencing the score to compare purely on engine.

140 is good for a stock

However you running a little rich

check plugs and dizzy condition or remove 2-5% fuel

Strange the difference in humidity between run with stock Ecu and then mapped Ecu, on same day I wouldn't expect to see that kind of difference...

Strange the difference in humidity between run with stock Ecu and then mapped Ecu, on same day I wouldn't expect to see that kind of difference...

Foul play?

What's a b16a5? Does it have vtec? Seems to max out early at 7k or is that normal for them?
We dont get that engine in the uk. Plus dynos in the USA don't seem to match our figures over here

b16a5 is a JDM engine, its a SiR II model, they came with auto box only and are very very rare. i just did the swap for LSD S80 manual box from ITR.

Sounds very good for a 15+ years old stock engine. Don't forget that many people put their car on dyno's that sometimes yield 20% or so higher scores than the most-conservative dyno's. You can't compare car 1 measured in february 2011 on dyno x with car 2 measured in july 2014 on dyno y. Pointless. Too many variables influencing the score to compare purely on engine.

cheers, i thought the result was good too. the car was manufacture in 2000 and it's only got 144k km on the clock. Tuner said there is approx 17-20% loss between bhp and hp in case of my car.

Back