Eagle Rods on eBay

I've used Eagle Rods with Wiseco pistons, no compatibility issues here.

I'd buy them from realstreetperfomance if it were me - well known retailer of those sorts of parts with good knowledge.

That's great to hear! Thank you.

If they are genuine, at a price like that, it's almost stupid not to get some! :nice:

Ah sorry, i got confused - i thought you were endorsing the eBay seller i linked. Just followed your link to 'Build Your Block' and their site is nice. I will need some other bits, too, so that is very useful. Many thanks!

It's a B16A block with B16B head and cams. Got high comp pistons and then looking for rods.

I see Corrillo and Skunk do competitive options for connecting rods also, are they any better than the Eagle variant.

Many thanks,

John

Ah sorry, i got confused - i thought you were endorsing the eBay seller i linked. Just followed your link to 'Build Your Block' and their site is nice. I will need some other bits, too, so that is very useful. Many thanks!

It's a B16A block with B16B head and cams. Got high comp pistons and then looking for rods.

I see Corrillo and Skunk do competitive options for connecting rods also, are they any better than the Eagle variant.

Many thanks,

John
The option I went for recommended by vtec6000 was the braincrower rods and weisco pistons from real street

Back