back from the dyno

sexicivic2000

Famous!
finally got her tuned !!!!! heres the numbers ...........
scan0001-1.jpg

current setup:

B20B bottom end
B20 crank and rods
Arias 11.1 flat top pistons
OEM bearings
84.5mm bore
B16A2 head (fully spec'd to a type R IE. internals)
CTR cams
JG cams gears
Skunk 2 pro series manifold
bored throttle body
440cc rc's
password jdm intake
aem pressure reg
GSR tranny
p28 w/hondata S200

Last edited:
congrats, whats your header/exhaust setup? i think you should be making a tad more power, especially on a dynapack...

thanks man yea I want more power but hey...the header is a hytech knock off and im running a megan racing 2.5 header back I am planning on upgrading the cams and am currently looking at ITB setups for my motor any insight on ITBs ?

amazing setup and great numbers! congratulations! :bow:

Wow...
Nice numbers, you could of easily gotten more w/ better exhaust parts.
I'm also in the market for ITB's my self...

thanks man yea I want more power but hey...the header is a hytech knock off and im running a megan racing 2.5 header back I am planning on upgrading the cams and am currently looking at ITB setups for my motor any insight on ITBs ?

itb's comes down to preference these days, i think you would have gained more with a 2.75" or even 3" exhaust. and for sure you have a lot more room with bigger cams...

....am currently looking at ITB setups for my motor any insight on ITBs ?

Good numbers for what it is.

I'd forgot about the ITBs till you sort out your gearing. There's more to be had especially with the tallest Bseries VTEC transmission you have with the GS-R.

A 4.9 final would do wonders on a budget along with a lightweight flywheel.

More so than ITBs or even changing up to a bigger/better header and cams.

Consider ITBs only after you've had your head ported, spot faced, cammed up and are running a better header/exhaust....but before all this big money is dropped... well. Gearing.

Good numbers for what it is.

I'd forgot about the ITBs till you sort out your gearing. There's more to be had especially with the tallest Bseries VTEC transmission you have with the GS-R.

A 4.9 final would do wonders on a budget along with a lightweight flywheel.

More so than ITBs or even changing up to a bigger/better header and cams.

Consider ITBs only after you've had your head ported, spot faced, cammed up and are running a better header/exhaust....but before all this big money is dropped... well. Gearing.

I am currently running a lightweight flywheel and plan on upgrading the final and installing an lsd unit .........I wanted a type R but got a great deal on a low mile gsr so......yea

alright ill add that to the list then......is there anyone in particular (exhaust) or would a custom be ok ?

I prefer custom always! And don't be scared to use a 3" muffler section with a reducer to the 2.75" piping, that might be your only option if using 2.75" piping as most companies don't make 2.75" mufflers. and mandrel bent of course...

Back