99 obd2 connector port?!

Mr. Ctr

New York
Hi guys,

I have a facelift ctr. I did a generic search but couldn't seem to find any definite answer.

Does this car have a obd2 connector port. If so, where's it located because I've looked everywhere.

5 views and no answer?

Thought this would be alot more straight forward for you 9ers

It's in the passenger footwell, up to the right hand side behind the center console! If I remember rightly it's in a blue case along with another conector ;)

Hope that helps mate :)

some models have only this connector

u should make a shortcut in the 2 pin connector , and read the MIL codes if u have problems

Attachments

• $scCivic.jpg
    $scCivic.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 25,585
It's in the passenger footwell, up to the right hand side behind the center console! If I remember rightly it's in a blue case along with another conector ;)

Hope that helps mate :)

some models have only this connector

u should make a shortcut in the 2 pin connector , and read the MIL codes if u have problems

I looked everywhere and all I found was the the 2 and 3 pin connecters for the check engine light. I cant believe this car does not have a odb2 connecter. Now I'm not sure how ill get my state inspection done.

I dont think there is a obd2 connecter on the ek9. maybe you can wire one up??

yes so I've learned. But it all worked out great. I was able to get my nys inspection done and I learned that I don't need a scantool to check for cel codes.

Thanks for all your input. Without you guys I'd probably still be looking for one.

Back