MFactory Solid Shifter Bushings

MFactory

Gearing Authority
Vendor
Improve shifting feel and response with the MFactory Solid Shifter Bushings. After rigorous development on our championship-winning race cars and numerous durometer revisions, we are proud to offer shifter bushings for the Honda race car with the Optimum Hardness Rating for unsurpassed performance and durability. Whether Fast Street, Strip or Track, installing our bushings is a must! The difference really is Night & Day.

solidshifterbushings.jpg

- Made from Thermoplastic Vulcanizate, not cheap polyurethane
- Offers the hardness of plastic for that more precise shifting feel
- Offers the elasticity of rubber for unsurpassed durability
- Self-Lubricating and resistant to oil and the elements
- Will not crack or deform like polyurethane or rubber

B-Series price is US$29.95 + $10 shipping to the UK/Ireland (exc duty/vat). You can order directly on our website and make payment via PayPal. Remember to choose USA as the shipping country though in order to get the lower shipping cost :)

Last edited:
I just installed some Energy suspension ones, how do YOURS compare to mine?

Great upgrade, our cars are OLD now, chances are this part is heavily worn if OEM.

Our bushes are made from Thermoplastic Vulcanizate, not cheap polyurethane (i.e ES). This gives it both plastic (i.e ES) and rubber (i.e OEM) qualities

Unlike Polyurethane, our bushes won't deform. Unlike rubber, our bushes won't crack. Almost everyone I know who run the ES bushes on their race cars, need to replace them all the time (they're cheap).

The differences of TPV and PU aside, the main difference is ours have went through a lot of R&D on our race cars to determine the optimum durometer (i.e hardness) rating for a Honda race car. The ES bushes have a durometer rating of 35 front and rear. Our fronts are 95, rear is 55 (higher the number, the harder the bush).

i might need these but not 100% sure. my gear box is strong and it doesn't pop out off gear but when its in gear, i can actually move the stick to one side (about 5cm) from the original gear position? can u comfirm is this what i need?

i might need these but not 100% sure. my gear box is strong and it doesn't pop out off gear but when its in gear, i can actually move the stick to one side (about 5cm) from the original gear position? can u comfirm is this what i need?

If your bushings have never been changed, you can't go wrong :win:

I can say with certainty that this is exactly the symptoms one would experience with worn/rotting bushings.

pmed about shifter bushing and magnetic drain plugs, forgot to say posted to uk, Thanks,

Josh

if you have a short shifter, buddy club for example, does that replace the bushings anyway or is this still a good upgrade?

I have the exact same problem but I have a D series engine. If this will fix it then I would get it. How long will it take to get it delivered to the UK?

When i'm going through the gears, each time i let off the clutch i can see the gear stick moving back and forward will these stop it..Are these difficult to fit?????

When i'm going through the gears, each time i let off the clutch i can see the gear stick moving back and forward will these stop it..Are these difficult to fit?????

These symptoms are from worn/damaged engine mounts mate! Ive just got some Innovative billet engine mounts with the red (65A) inserts and its solved the problem!

Josh..

is there a set available for the d series or are they the same? quite interested!

We only have them for B-Series at the moment, they won't fit the D.

damn! are you thinking of making them for d series any time? might jus get sum oem ones..

Best bang for the buck in the history of man! I swapped my old ones out today! Impressive little pieces of rubber!

Back