Honda Civic EJ9 (Comet Blue with B16A2 swap)

Jubair

Item for sale: Honda Civic EJ9 (Comet Blue with B16A2 swap)
Price: SOLD
Paypal: Nope
Condition: 7/10 Rear arches have some rust.
Description:
Mileage: 87000 on engine(can be backed up by Azad), Chassis 126009

I bought the car about from B18crek about a year ago since buying the car I have serviced it twice and the last service (May 2014) was just over 900 miles ago and included changing the spark plugs. The oil was changed with fully synthetic Motul 5w-40, the engine is a very smooth and well maintained with no smoke from cold start or in vtec. The gearbox oil was also changed at the time of service with Honda MTF3, the car itself was mostly used for motorway journeys. It has MOT till September and about four months tax.

The front bumper, cf bonnet and side strips were painted recently, the rest of the car is in good condition apart from a few dings and the rust on rear arches.

All driver side ball joints and fork was changed a month ago as they were worn have receipts to prove, I also changed the front droplinks and after was fully tracked.

Engine:
B16A2 with J’s racing intake
2.5” oem EK9 manifold
2.5” 5Zigen fireball exhaust system

Extetior:
Carbon Fibre bonnet sprayed the same colour as the car.
Smoothed front bumper with lip
Rear bumper with lip
Rota wheels (in need of a refurb)
USDM Headlights
SIR Grille
De-wipered rear
Colour coded strips
Sunroof
Jap plates
Rear and boot tinted windows

Interior:
Full Ek4 interior including clocks apart from doorcards
Sony headunit

Bad points:
Rear arches are rusting near the bottom, need to be sanded down and repainted.
A couple days ago someone scraped the rear bumper in the car park and left no note.
CF bonnet doesn’t align correctly.
A few dings around the car but nothing major.
The taillight on one side is chipped.
Someone tried to break in to the car when the previous owner had it, there was a hole in the door so was replaced and resprayed but the new key barrel in there doesn’t have a key and the mechanism doesn’t work at times so has to be opened form outside.

Pictures:

Last edited:
As above this was bought off me, I originally sold the running gear and converted this for Azad r, took this in px a year later an sold on

I can honestly say it has mint engine an box

Looks so much better then when I sold it you, GLWS bro :nice:

it has changed a lot. here some pics of when i had it..

I can't believe it has started to rust again on the arches. i had them replaced back in 2012. GLWS bro!

i had the rear arches cut out on mine back in 2010 but its starting to come back! its a shame seeing as it cost me £800!! good luck with your sale mate, nice to see another comet blue!! yours is a minter!

Thanks guys for the comments, this car has been reliable for the year I had and there was never any issues with running gear. Rear arches is a shame, can't be helped on old Hondas sadly.

Comet blue is a cool colour when cleaned :cool:

Back