Outstanding Stage2 + Edition30 MK5 Gti ** 353BHP

Dale10ellis10

Track E46 M3 / E46 touring / 1 series /
Edition30 ForSale

- Hello and welcome to the sale of my outstanding MK5 GTi Edition30

First of all this car means an awful lot to me by far the best car I've ever owned it is genuinely a brilliant all rounder, I'm not financially challenged to sell the car so if it stays, it stays. Just time to move on from the MK5 for me.

This vehicle has been with me for around a year. I purchased the edition30 from a true enthusiast who cared for the vehicle no expense spared. I went to view a few examples and this stood out way ahead of the others. Huge high factory spec too which sold it for me.

Anyone seriously looking to buy this vehicle will know all about the edition30 range, If not do your research into how rare and exciting these models really are.
A chance to own a future classic and collectors item as this is 1 of 1500 ever made. Comes standard with the same engine out of the new Audi S3 just without the 4 wheel drive, also a k04 turbo which makes this engine extremely tuneable. Can run 400bhp on standard internals and turbo with supporting mods, most of which are already fitted.

I'll start with the basics:

The car has now just turned 41,000 miles

I purchased the car over one year ago for £13,000 on 37700 miles. I've only done around 3,300 miles in my ownership. It had just had a major service with cambelt, clutch replacement and 12 month tax and 12 month MOT upon my purchase.

A brilliant base to put my own touch too..

I took the car off the road and kept it in the garage for the next 5 month to avoid any salt contamination.

2007 Limited edition number - 0127

- Limited edition30 leather interior
- Full colour sat nav headunit
- MFD2 Highline display
- Heated and electric seats
- Auto lights
- Auto wipers
- 6 CD changer in armrest
- Heated mirrors
- Winter pack
- Auto Headlight washers
- Tyre pressure monitor system
- ESP/traction control system
- Climate control
- Coming home lights
- Multifunctional flat bottom steering wheel
Too name a few + a lot more....

Brief specification:

- VW Racing -20mm spring kit coupled with standard front shocks and FK rear performance shocks

- R32 Front 345mm brake upgrade

- Uprated Poly bush rear subframe mount

- Team Dynamic pro race 1.2 18x8 lightweight racing wheels - brand new continental sport contact front tyres costing £300 and brand new nankang rear tyres

- Custom smoothed and welded bonnet to remove 'half moon'

- Real carbon fibre front grill without badge. 8 super strength nano magnets behind panel to allow number plate to be removed with ease without any nasty holes or screws. ( I do have original grill with badge available )

- Miltek Resonated exhaust system with full Miltek decat pipe from turbo back

- Dblias Turbo systems Intake setup with hybrid pipercross cone filter

- AutoTech high pressure uprated fuel pump internals

- Revo stage 2+ engine ecu software programming

- Revo SPS hand held switch controller with switchable maps and antitheft mode

- Currently running 353 BHP / 338 peak torque

I've had every small parking dent and imperfection removed by a local dent expert body work is 100% straight with no accident damage and HPI clear.

The vehicle has been regularly looked after and detailed by a high end exclusive paint correction company. Which costs anywhere upto £500 a time.
Every swirl mark and imperfections have been removed and the paint is regularly sealed using top of the range products.
Never seen a sponge/chamois leather or a carwash. Snowfoam and lambs wool wash mitt only, two bucket method used and dried with a professional drying towel. I've arranged a 'top up detail' just before the sale providing I'm happy with the sale price as it will cost around £200

Although the paintwork is in outstanding condition a few VERY minor marks still remain, a small mark on the n/s/r quarter panel (about a quarter of the size of a pea! Very small! ) rear diffuser has a very minor imperfection over towards the o/s and the o/s/r wheel arch has a mark on the underside lip where I tried a set of wider wheels that caught slightly on the arch, only really noticeable if your on the floor looking up cleaning the wheels or checking tyre pressures for example, I've touched this in so it's less noticeable but would cost less than 100 to have sorted completely. Most sellers wouldn't mention these extremely small marks but as you can see I'm very particular and I'd rather be honest and you know exactly what too expect, its 6 year old now so minor marks expected but most people won't even notice them as the car is that clean. I'm just extremely particular which is going to be a challenge when buying a new car.

Anyone that knows me will know how I treat the car since I bought it. I never drive it in the wet. It stays in the garage with a battery maintainer during the week and comes out on a sunny dry weekend only, never used for commuting. I will never park in a public car park. Always warmed up and turbo cooled down correctly and oils regularly monitored. I have another car and a works van so this is my baby and I only drive it for pleasure. Only ran on V-power nitro as that's what it setup and mapped to run which is a task itself as I live +10 miles away from the nearest shell station but I still make sure that's all that goes in every time.

So many small unseen modifications have been made that I have not mentioned which all round improve the vehicle such as

- MK6 auto chrome headlight switch
- Dewipered rear with glass bung ( improves the overall look of the rear end making it a lot smoother and cleaner, glass is treated with a anti water chemical so there is no need for a rear wiper anyway it just runs off )
- Indicators turned into daytime amber running US lights when sidelights are used
- GTI alloy pedal foot rest
- GTI seat inserts
- Billet chrome heater surround rings
- US spec lower open style grills
- Full white LED interior every bulb upgrade, footwell, glovebox, boot.
Etc Etc..

The current tax expires at the start of September and the MOT expires 13th April 2014

Never wanted for anything always had top notch new parts only.
Stage 2+ was only completed 800 miles ago by Sedox Performance which also fitted a new cam follower and serviced the car prior to rolling road tuning and is now running fantastic.

Just had full geometry setup and 4 wheel alignment less than 600 miles ago.

Its an absolute animal on the road with absolutely no lag at all, the power is so smooth and effortless really doesn't feel like your doing the speed you are it's very stable and refined. There's not a lot out there that can stay with it on the roll. Capable of 180mph. Sounds insanely good on boost, like a jet and pulls effortlessly in any gear any revs. At normal speeds and round town she's silent and I mean silent due to the resonated exhaust. I do have the original catalytic converter down pipe if the new owner requires it for the next MOT. There is no clutch slip under boost at all and no nasty noises or bangs from anywhere as expected from a well built VAG car, gearbox is extremely smooth and a joy to drive with. Most people argue that DSG is better but I prefer the manual as I don't use the car that often so when I do I like to feel like I am actually driving it properly.

I feel I have really made the best of both worlds with an all round brilliant car. Cheap enough to insure and tax. Big reliable power with the show winning paintwork. Comfortable enough to live with everyday and still returns 35mpg round town and 40mpg on a motorway run. You also have the option to switch it to stock mapping via the in car sps switch which takes 10 seconds if you wish to calm things down.

Needs to be seen and felt in person to be fully appreciated. I will be doing the test drives until I have the cash in my hand unfortunately, heard to many tales of test pilots to risk anything.

Missed loads and loads off the spec no doubt but please come and view the car if your serious. You'll not find a better example I'm very sure of that as with anything pictures don't do this car full justice.

I have just had two front anti roll bar drop links, two suspension top mounts, a bottom ball joint and two new FK performance rear shocks fitted 20 miles ago only drove it home from the garage.

As for the price looking at the market at the minute you will struggle to find a all round honest sorted car like this one for the price and I personally think its the best colour out the range but I would say that. There's not many out there with this kind of Milage left most have around 70k now, yes they are cheaper but your never gonna get that Milage and condition back if your buying an edition30 your only going to want the best surely. It's priced accordingly to sell and actually lower priced than others with lesser spec and higher Milage!! that are currently on the market so this is a no brainer surely!?

I'm welcome to answer any questions about the car, I could talk all day about it but I have literally no time for time wasters or test pilots so please do not waste my time or yours if you are not genuinely interested please do not contact me.

Those that are interested you can get me via phone or email anytime.

Dale10ellis10@hotmail.com

I already have a next car in mind but your welcome to try me with part exchanges cash either way I can always say no.

Price £13.499 ono

DSC_0478_zps47c5ef74.jpg

DSC_0482_zps20d43c93.jpg

DSC_0466_zpsc2eb7da5.jpg

DSC_0495_zpsf1c14b13.jpg

DSC_0500_zpse64b56cf.jpg

DSC_0503_zps444aac30.jpg

DSC_0508_zps52134613.jpg

DSC_0514_zpsb916c7be.jpg

DSC_0516_zps0c680ee3.jpg

DSC_0517_zps9531cf07.jpg

DSC_0527_zps862b9a05.jpg

DSC_0531_zps7e2645e2.jpg

DSC_0537_zpsea02a922.jpg

DSC_0542_zps08e1eb71.jpg

DSC_0544_zps0134b176.jpg

DSC_0551_zpsf124f8d5.jpg

DSC_0660_zps7f1e5769.jpg

DSC_0654_zps689056da.jpg

DSC_0650_zps4fca069c.jpg

DSC_0628_zps8ec437de.jpg

DSC_0630_zps1af31496.jpg

DSC_0524_zpsdca435a4.jpg

DSCF9308.jpg

DSC_0511_zpsa6adc34c.jpg

DSC_0504_zpsab7d62f3.jpg

Last edited:
I can defenatly vouch that dale looks after his cars, i had his old ek9 and that had stacks of invoices of work/parts done to the car. He really literally done everything it ever needed. Glwts man this car looks amazing

The very car i am looking for at the moment hopefully get rid of the teg and I can purchase one. Stunning example GLWTS

Stunning car dude :nice:

GLWS

Thanks mate

love it GLWTS

Thank you

Sweet ride dude!

Thanks pal

The very car i am looking for at the moment hopefully get rid of the teg and I can purchase one. Stunning example GLWTS

Brilliant cars mate, had an Evo 8 before this and the golf is so much more of a car. Faster, more refined 1000 times better built etc.. Brilliant all rounders ED30's

I can defenatly vouch that dale looks after his cars, i had his old ek9 and that had stacks of invoices of work/parts done to the car. He really literally done everything it ever needed. Glwts man this car looks amazing

Really appreciate that mate thanks, just a shame the lad you bought it off didn't look after it the way I did. Was a brilliant car that before

Thanks mate

Thank you

Thanks pal

Brilliant cars mate, had an Evo 8 before this and the golf is so much more of a car. Faster, more refined 1000 times better built etc.. Brilliant all rounders ED30's

Really appreciate that mate thanks, just a shame the lad you bought it off didn't look after it the way I did. Was a brilliant car that before

What they like for holding the road with that power? Wish I had the extra few G's for this it's just perfect :(

What they like for holding the road with that power? Wish I had the extra few G's for this it's just perfect :(

Not a problem if its dry, do get the odd wheel spin if you bring it on boost in third low down but not that bad. Chassis is brilliant and handles it very well!

Power delivery is so smooth it's mapped very well.

Nothing a loan couldn't sort :)
What teg have you got? I'd possibly take part exchange if it was freeing up a decent amount of cash for me. PM me if you like.

Dale

Thanks mate

Thank you

Thanks pal

I know mate, i was in the process of restoring her until a landrover rear ended me :( so she is now in honda heaven :(

Worth mentioning I would possibly take a EK9 / DC2 / DC5 etc in part exchange to free up some cash.

No more part exchange, I've put a deposit down on a new car.

£11999 no offers.

Will have fresh 6 month tax

Holy **** Balls!!! Shes an animal haha. Dale your a legend mate, cars awesome. Pleasure doing business with you ;) and cheers again.

Back