Honda Civic Eg K20

spoonvti

ITR DC2 Track Spec
Car for sale: Civic Eg K20

Price: £3700

Condition: Body very clean no rust, mechanically spot on!

Description:

Here i have my good friends car for sale, and seriously can vouch for it went out in it and it is a very quick car for what it is and a great sleeper!! Has alot of potential both for everyday daily use or just can be a great track weapon as it is so responsive!!

Honda civic EG DX model with K20 running gear complete conversion with ep3 type r dash clocks, Tax/MOT. Green in colour and on a N reg 1995.

Has the following bits fitted:

K-TUNED 4-1 race header
HASPORT mounts
MB6 all round brakes
96 spec ITR alloys
1" brake servo
POWERFLOW 2.5" exhaust system
Braided clutch line
Alarm

The car runs great, very fast, clean body work in and out with no rust.

The car needs a few finishing touches like gear stick surround and heater control brackets.

Due to it having EP3 type r clocks fitted the clock surround is fitted but not perfect and also needs steering surround plastic.

He has been driving the car alot and it has been spot on with no issues. The only thing the car is crying out for are some suspension.

If anyone would like some more pictures just ask and what off? l could make a little video of car aswell. The first person to see will buy it and will not be disappointed in what they are getting.

If any queries just message me through here!

Pictures:

Seen this for sale on ebay for a while, cheap car but needs tidying up a bit like the gear stick and surround. Glwts.

Seen this for sale on ebay for a while, cheap car but needs tidying up a bit like the gear stick and surround. Glwts.

I noticed that, looks like alot of corners have been cut, isn't the shift from a ep3?

I would imagine get that to work would be more difficult than using the shifter kit so at least you can be more confident it was all fitted correctly even though more cheaply.

Well its been mentioned it needs tidying up in terms of gear surround mate!

What's the mileage of the engine and the shell?

113,888miles on the shell and 75,000 on the engine! Engine is very healthy and is very strong on vtec

And does it have a sunroof?

No it doesn't as it is the dx shell

I noticed that, looks like alot of corners have been cut, isn't the shift from a ep3?

Tbh mate no corners have been cut, the job has been done properly. In what way does it look like the corners have been cut? and yes its a custom fitted ep3 shifter

If you take a look at the pictures the conversion looks good, OK the dash and that needs tidying up but the description is spot on, probably the bargain of the year right here, you start pricing up the K swap parts minus the engine and you won't be far off this price!

GLWS mate.

If you take a look at the pictures the conversion looks good, OK the dash and that needs tidying up but the description is spot on, probably the bargain of the year right here, you start pricing up the K swap parts minus the engine and you won't be far off this price!

GLWS mate.

Thanks mate :)

Car is NOW SOLD!! :D

Back