Paypal?:No cash on collection
Condition: used
Description:

11 months MOT (no tax)

Oil and filter change

115k miles

optional leather interior

single cd player

Bonnet, LH wing and LH rear arch have dings / scrapes - nothing major but not concours condition either!

This car is good project base or cheap, reliable daily driver that you dont need to worry too much about.

Basically I bought this car and removed a wing and the bonnet to swap for my damaged ones and now want to sell her on.

Pictures: Selection of exterior here, others by request just say what you want to see and I will get you a piccy.

Attachments

• $Civic 1.jpg
    $Civic 1.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 1,231
  • $Civic 2.jpg
    $Civic 2.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 748
  • $Civic 3.jpg
    $Civic 3.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 1,663
  • $Civic 4.jpg
    $Civic 4.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 3,881
Thanks I thought it was reasonable that's why it is my rock bottom price, but as I've got what I needed I just want to sell on.

Tbh its cheap transport which I'd happily drive if I didn't have the ek4

Definitely an ek3 I've just checked the vin plate

Attachments

• $20120125_141607.jpg
    $20120125_141607.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 4,097
class car, had an EK3 as my first civic and it served me very very well! Great price, GLWS!!

I want to buy this, but your quite far away.

let me see if I can get a lift/train sorted.

can you PM me a phone number, thanks

ow, and any interior/engine bay pics?

Last edited:
Thanks she seems like a good little car for a first timer our even a track day project??

I want to buy this, but your quite far away.

let me see if I can get a lift/train sorted.

can you PM me a phone number, thanks

ow, and any interior/engine bay pics?

marc if you need a lift i could most likely give you a lift depending on when you wanna go?

im still in talks, not 100% now as it looks like it has quite a bad oil leak from somewhere

Ok mate no worries

I'm an honest seller so will clean the engine bay at the weekend and take some new pics for you to look at.

I'd imagine that its the rocker cover weeping if anything so I can easily sort that out.

it didn't look like it to me. im sure it is fine if you've been driving it, but presonally dont want to take the risk

prehaps post the other pictures up mate.

No probs - the engine bay doesnt look like its ever been cleaned in its life so I need to give it a good going over before I sell her anyways. Better to see the real deal than turn up to a cleaned up duffer - this way you can see a genuine 'before and after'.

Back