Honda Civic 1.4 ej9

D17KDB

Item for sale: 1999 Honda Civic 1.4 ej9

Reputation: http://www.ek9.org/forum/reputation-center/39028-feed-back.html

Price: £1000 o.n.o

Condition: Very good

Description: Here for sale is my civic. It's a needs must sale i do not want to sell but i now need a bigger car for work. It has all the normal stuff. Electric windows, Mirrors/ Heated, Air Conditioning( Works). It also has VTI front seats, D2 lower control arms, Lowered, Alloys and spoon N1 replica exhaust, CD player with aux out put, omp steering wheel. It's mot'ed for 6 months, It will have 6 months tax on it at the end of the month. It has 131000 miles(will go up due to it being my daily driver) please do not let the mileage put you off. It starts and runs with no problems. It has never let me down. There is next to no rust on the car. The arches are clean with no rust at all. I can also provide the standard springs and steel wheels if preferred.

If you want any more info please ask. I will answer any questions.

If you are interested please pm me for contact details.

I will let the pics do the talking.

Pictures:

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

All photo's are 100% with no photo shop involved.

Last edited:
good luck with the sale dude! :)) I have an ej9 with nearly 100k and the engines are spot on, im sure you will get it away no probs

i had one the same,awsome colour i was the only one with that colour around my way.How much would you be looking for it with standard wheels?

i had one the same,awsome colour i was the only one with that colour around my way.How much would you be looking for it with standard wheels?

Not much else than the asking price bud. I was going to give the steel wheels away with the car if the buyer wanted them.

I'm open to px on any estate cars or car derived vans :nice:

Belter of a wee car! Would have snapped this up if i never bought the recaro's!!! :run:

Colour is awesome man! yours is the only one i've seen about in that colour im from stirling and used to go to college in falkirk :)

Colour is awesome man! yours is the only one i've seen about in that colour im from stirling and used to go to college in falkirk :)

Cheers mate. Ye the colour is awesome. It is meant to be rare. With a wee polish it dose really pop out at you.

Not much else than the asking price bud. I was going to give the steel wheels away with the car if the buyer wanted them.

I'm open to px on any estate cars or car derived vans :nice:

want another jordan?lol oj best colour in an ej

New MOMO steering wheel fitted. Will get some pic's up later

Back