CW Facelift EK9

689R

gentleman of hyper
For sale is my 1998 Facelift Honda Civic EK9.

I am the 3rd UK owner and have had the car since 07/03/2009.

Mileage is currently at 74,000 (odo reads 101,000 but I have a certificate for when it was converted from km at import - shown below). This will rise as I use the car daily.

Car was taxed for 6 months at the start of August and is MOT'd till Febuary 2011.

It was last serviced on the 24th of August (last week) by a local performance car garage (The Garage - Performance Tuning - Tel: 01698 265303).

Since owning the car I have also had the timing belt changed by Honda at 90,000miles (on the clock).

I have a folder full of receipts from previous owners and have every receipt for work ive had done to the car.

The car has a few modifications as you will see from the pictures below. These include and Mugen Twin Loop Exhaust, AEM air filter, Front and Rear Strut Braces.

Car comes with a touch screen, double din, dvd player head unit and alpine speakers all round (Receipt for £230 for these last year).

It also has a Clifford Cat1 alarm and immobiliser.

Car has had a full valet (30/08/2010) and it is spotless inside and out. Recaros look like new.

I have probably missed lots about the car that I cant think of at the moment, any questions please dont hesitate to get in contact.

There are a few small niggles with the car at the moment which are normal for a car of this age. The passenger side electric window is very slow (regulator could be doing with being replaced - I have replaced the driver side since buying the car). The Type R Sticker on the bootlid is a bit faded and I have no rear seatbelts for the car. I bought the car with it completely striped out at the back and was never given the seatbelts or spare wheel / tool kit. I carry a can of tyre weld in case of a puncture. The front bumper has a few minor stone chips, nothing major.

I have plenty of pictures of the car and can supply more if required. Any viewing can be arranged most week nights / weekends in the Glasgow area.

Please note that the private plate will NOT be included with the car (but can be at an extra cost).

PRICE : £5800

Any questions either email : captainbothered@hotmail.com OR phone : 07512241259. No private numbers will be answered and no time wasters please.

Picture were taken today 30/08/2010. Please ignore the date stamp on the pictures, I havent invented time travel.

CivicNew002.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

CivicNew001.jpg

CivicNew003.jpg

CivicNew008.jpg

CivicNew009.jpg

that is one mint car :clap:

mathew is that urs? as i can remember our last conversation was abot u breaking an ek9 and giving it a good pounding :))

Nah its a boy I knows. Hes not on the forum, but old school cunts might remember this car. Used to belong to Sharkey before. Very clean and well looked after.

The civic i was breaking got scrapped haha.

yeah remind me to wash your mouth out with fairy liquid next time i see you bawhummer :D

Seen this car in the flesh a few times when it was previously owned by sharky and its a minter glws :nice:

Whats that in the boot? :eek:

Yeah it is a quick one. Am sure it was a 4.5 b when bought over. If I remember correctly it is also one of type r dunks ek9's!
It has tein strut braces front and rear.
Me and Sharky fitted them.
Also has tein springs on it - that is what gives it's good stance. (rake).
Isn't a parcel shelf rare in these?

Also don't know if he has changed the brakes but it did have project mu discs and pads.

Yeah this very nice and body looks perfect. That engine bay tho. It badly needs a clean. GLWS

Thanks for putting this up Matthew.

Just thought id add that the private plate is for sale also.

Looking for £500 for that.

i loved that old school cunts bit

i laughed hard :D :D

lovely car! tempting, but id really like a pre facelift this time

Back