P7103064.jpg

P7103050.jpg

P7103076.jpg

P7103083.jpg

P7103088.jpg

Last edited:
You only just got this didn't you ? Lol
glws :)

Pretty much mate, thought I could afford to run two cars and still carry on modding the 9... :((

Car has just sailed through the MOT and is now ready to go!

WOW now thats what i'm talking about! Wish i had the cash and i would take it off you yesterday :p

Whats the performance (0-60) and top speed on this beast? It does look stunning mind you. Also what insurance group is it please? Cheers :)

0-60 - 5.8 Seconds
Weight 1,520kg
Top Speed - Around 160

Think it's group 20 insurance...

0-60 - 5.8 Seconds
Weight 1,520kg
Top Speed - Around 160

Think it's group 20 insurance...

Thanks for that mate!
Truly awesome motor in all fairness. If I didn't have my EK9 and EK3 I would seriously consider it :)

Holy **** i need this in my life lol

Hows it not sold. If i manage to get rid of my golf a'l be on your case!

Holy **** i need this in my life lol

Hows it not sold. If i manage to get rid of my golf a'l be on your case!

LOL I know mate, TBH it's purely down to my location I think. If I could get anyone to travel to look at it they'd buy it on the spot as it's so mint.

Had a few time wasters and low ballers but holding out for a reasonable offer. :angry2:

This still for sale mate? I've got a couple people interested in my golf so all is good i may be taking it off you. Noticed that you couldnt be any further away from me tho lol. Glasgow to Devon, how long a road trip is that.

Any chance you could send over a few more pictures, interior also.

This still for sale mate? I've got a couple people interested in my golf so all is good i may be taking it off you. Noticed that you couldnt be any further away from me tho lol. Glasgow to Devon, how long a road trip is that.

Any chance you could send over a few more pictures, interior also.

Yes mate, still for sale. :)) If it helps I can come pick you up from the train station locally. If you go by car your looking at around about an 8 hour road trip (there's a premier inn just down the road as you might need to stay the night if you drive... lol).

Will PM you some interior shot tomorrow if that's ok. :)

Spot on mate :D

Hopefully get in touch with you soon. How the hell it not sold anyhow, maybe its me but i think it looks the dogs bollocks. I'm after a bigger motor than my golf. Was looking for a van but this is far better lol

Back