f/s cw 97 ek9, plate lsd 4.7 fd cusco fujitsubo etc

b16 mini

Ek9 obsession
Donator
Car(s)
1997 Ek9,1996 ek4 siR, 1972 b18c4 mini
regretably needing to sell my 97 champ white ek9 to fund completion of long term project!!

purchased just under 2 years ago.

tax and mot, 76000 miles.

after purchase the car had the following:
new honda cam belt,
honda tensioner,
new aux belts,
new honda thermostat,
honda coolant,
honda fuel filter,
new ngk blue leads,
ngk iridium plugs,
honda distrubitercap,
honda rotary arm,
skunk 2 magnetic drain plugs,
honda filters and silkoline pro s oil,
full underside clean down and full waxoil, behind arch liners, bumpers, sideskirts, rear interior trims removed waxoiled in behind etc.(used around 8 litres)

in the winter i took the car of the road and carried out some gear box changes

new syncros,
cusco plated lsd (just to note these naturaly make noise!)
4.785 final drive
few bearings etc

ACT pro light flywheel & oem honda full clutch kit fitted at same time.

i have also changed a few other parts:
SEEKER 4-2-1 header,
fujitsubo power getter system,
de cat(not currently fitted)
modified oem airbox,
k&n panel filter,
mintex discs & 1144 pads,
bridgestone RE01R rear,
new goodyear eagle f1 front,
air con removed,
alpine tv head unit with multichanger,
cat 1 alarm,
full hardrace bush set included but not fitted.

probably some other bits i've forgotten...

car was garaged and unused during the bad weather this winter between begining of december to end of january (when roads were salted)
car is located in cornwall, looking for £5300

008-3.jpg

009-3.jpg

ek9bmini007.jpg

009-5.jpg

001-6.jpg

002-5.jpg

003-6.jpg

004-9.jpg

Last edited:
hi buddy

Any rust on the car? Major dents/scratches? Any accident history? Any service history?

Thanks

Nice car, very good price to - if you dont sell, should consider breaking, some nice parts!

hi buddy

Any rust on the car? Major dents/scratches? Any accident history? Any service history?
Thanks
body is tidy, usual stuff for a 12 year old car! no nasty rusty bits,
dont really have any jap paper work, when i got it it had a major service as i already stated, oil and filter approx every 3000 miles. only done about 7-8000 miles since owned

Contact number?

pm'd

Nice car, very good price to - if you dont sell, should consider breaking, some nice parts!

thanks, price is fair i think,
wont be taking any silly offers! did consider breaking but dont really have the time at the moment, and it would be a shame really.

AHHH!! Stop selling these so cheap people!!

That aside, she looks a real minter man, good luck with the sale.

This is really cheap considering the mods,won't be around for long,total bargain.

Yes WHY so cheap? Have people gone mad? it's almost EP3 price! That's an insult :D

just trying to be sensible, not insult people....

price is fixed. not open to offers.

Nice car mate , you got any pic of inside ?

What figures are getting with the 4.785 fd 0-60 and top speed ?

Cheers ;)

:wow: someone is getting a fookin steal here cant last long at that price with the spec etc.. glws

Nice car mate , you got any pic of inside ?

What figures are getting with the 4.785 fd 0-60 and top speed ?

Cheers ;)

will get some pics of inside,
0-60 is improved dont have any figures though, not sure of top speed, not really interested in it, but its still ok on the m-way

had it on R-R and got about 192@fly and 168@ wheels, got a graph to show this.

:wow: someone is getting a fookin steal here cant last long at that price with the spec etc.. glws

Thanks!! :nice:

would you swap for a 2002 ep3 or could you meet me at a port if i came over from northern ireland ?

sorry not looking to swap,

I may be able to meet but it would depend where, i dont really live anywhere near any major ports.

hi there.

please could u PM me how much tax and MOT is left on the car?

Also, anymore pics of the interior etc

Cheers

John.

im selling my evo 5 at the moment, just sorting out a couple of little routine things

iv been toying with the idea of an ek9 again, and i like this!

s2000 or another 350z is my other options

my evo is nice, low miles, interior good! subtle mods bits n bobs, white, and has had oils, belt, and carbon treated brakes with Z dixcel pads all round only a month or so ago!

had planned to keep this for a while, but im just not sure if its what i want to use as a fast road demo car. great car dont get me wrong, but just...not for what im wanting

let me know if this is of interest, i would be looking for some money my way though

hi there.

please could u PM me how much tax and MOT is left on the car?

Also, anymore pics of the interior etc

Cheers

John.

pm'd :nice:

im selling my evo 5 at the moment, just sorting out a couple of little routine things

iv been toying with the idea of an ek9 again, and i like this!

s2000 or another 350z is my other options

my evo is nice, low miles, interior good! subtle mods bits n bobs, white, and has had oils, belt, and carbon treated brakes with Z dixcel pads all round only a month or so ago!

had planned to keep this for a while, but im just not sure if its what i want to use as a fast road demo car. great car dont get me wrong, but just...not for what im wanting

let me know if this is of interest, i would be looking for some money my way though

hi there,
thanks for the offer but i'm not looking for another car.

Hello, new member registered up to ask you about the type r.

I know you have said no swaps but i have a 06 yamaha 700cc raptor road legal quad, was wondering if you would swap with cash your way? Im in north cornwall.

Cheers

Hello, new member registered up to ask you about the type r.

I know you have said no swaps but i have a 06 yamaha 700cc raptor road legal quad, was wondering if you would swap with cash your way? Im in north cornwall.

Cheers

Hi,

not really that keen for any p/x's, but you could always pm me some more details of the quad and what you think its worth etc, i may consider it but would rather hold out for a straight cash sale,

cheers.

Back