99/T vsm ek9

i have been offered a a s15 with a good price so here it is my ek9 for sale, not been driving this for long but alway wanted a s15 and here is a chance for me.

1999/T reg ek9
in rare VSM (silver)
all the usual extra from factory (recaro, air con, type r kit etc)
2 pre owner (1st owner was the importer tegwia)
tax and mot

mods that's been done
front and rear groove drill disc and yellow pads
66mm TB
AEM cai
5zigen border 304 (very rare 4 piece system)
decat
spoon spring
spoon cover

b16b.jpg

condition wise, rear bumper has 10p paint flake, front bumper has scuff and little dent on the roof

i will not split, so pls dont ask for price on parts

sensible offers

it also has a carbon fibre rear spoiler (what the main spoiler is attach to)

location in essex/ near stansted airport

You may want to adjust your price. I recently bought a vsm ek9, it has lower miles and is in much better condition and i paid alot less than what you are asking.

your best bet to get max monies is to put it back to standard

Good luck with the sale though

As a guide, I saw a vsm EK9 with 100k miles, in about the same condition, up for £4300. If I was you, I'd sit down and work out how much you could get breaking it as you might make more from it, if you have the time that is.

As a guide, I saw a vsm EK9 with 100k miles, in about the same condition, up for £4300. If I was you, I'd sit down and work out how much you could get breaking it as you might make more from it, if you have the time that is.

what just coz its got some scuff/ paint flake and a little dent? anyway those are already sorted 2 weeks ago

what just coz its got some scuff/ paint flake and a little dent? anyway those are already sorted 2 weeks ago

I'm just telling you what I saw another VSM EK9 with lower mileage and the same condition advertised for. If you don't like it, then don't ask for an opinion on its worth...

Were not to judge how much it is worth really!! as fair enough the mileage is a little high, but im sure blackskylinegtr has maintained it to a good standard etc...

Leave the guy alone!!!

Back