97 EK9 for sale(Ireland)

JohnnyG

I need this car gone and whoever buys it will be getting an immaculate car,but its either this or furniture for a house,so I need rid asap!

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

The car is running 100% and I havent had any problems at all with it,and anyone who knows me or the car can vouch it is maintained as best I can mechanically and externally,anything it has needed has been done and I try to keep it washed/waxed as often as possible!

I bought the car with 93k KMs on it so I've put just over 10k KMs on it,I've done a few maintenance bits to it since I've had it

It was NCT'd in July but was backdated,so its mechanically sound in the governments eyes too!

T Belt and Tensioner at 97k
Replaced Rocker Cover Gasket while doing the belt
2 new Toyo Proxes T1R Tyres,two other have 6mm
Full service done at 103k(hamp filter,motul 6100 synergie oil,denso plugs)
I also got a standard back box and replaced the gaskets for it
Relaced lower gearbox mounting as it was cracked

Aftermarket parts;
J's Racing Intake
J's Racing Decat
Earthing Kit
Vttr Pads/Discs

I got a standard air box for it today,just waiting to aquire an air pipe for it

The previous owner looked after the car very well and replaced the gearbox oil at approx 90k KMs,and fitted facelift model rear lights

I have receipts for anything I've bought for the car and the all the paper work that came with the car from Japan, I also have the cat for it here which will come with the car.

Recaros are in very good condition,padding is 100%,very slight wear marks in the usual places,apart from that the interior is immaculate,with the original red floor mats front and rear

3 rear windows are tinted,drivers and passenger airbag,all usual EK9 bits(ABS,Elec Mirrors,Central locking,Air Con)

The previous owner gave me this car in mint condition and its the exact same way now,has to be seen to be appreciated,and I payed a lot more for it in March!

I can send out more pictures if wanted!

0857220396 or johnnygaffney@hotmail.com
6000 Euro

Last edited:
I can vouch for this car as I used to own it:D I imported it from Japan and was only used as Sunday car for me as I was working 6day weeks most times so didn't get out in it at all. The car was absolutely mint when I had it and i'm sure Johnny has kept it that way. GL with sale.

Bump !

clean looking car , if only you were selling it in 4 weeks lol !

Sorry about the lack of replay,still for sale!!

Down to 6000,will take a very clean stock EK4 as p/x:D

Can't believe its going this cheap. Car is absolutely mint. Just to think it cost me twice that price when I imported it. Genuine grade 4.5 car.

I need to shift it or I'll be using the recaros to sit at the dinner table on,unfortunately its this or stuff for the house!

Its still in the same nick as I bought it off you,I'm sure you can vouch for it!

I need to shift it or I'll be using the recaros to sit at the dinner table on,unfortunately its this or stuff for the house!

Its still in the same nick as I bought it off you,I'm sure you can vouch for it!

Man if I had the money id actually buy it back off you. Rare to get a prefacelift that clean. I think you might have to hold out abit longer rather than lowering price anymore. Its the same for every car nothing is selling atm unless giving away for absolutely nothing.

Back