type-r-dunk

EK9 DB8 DC5 DC2 EK9
Vendor
--SOLD--

Rare Black 1998
Black / Red Recaro interior
Factory Tinted windows
73k miles
Tidy Red Recaro Interior, clean exterior.
Electric windows and mirrors, ABS, Centeral locking, AC
MOT / tax / registered / SVA
Ready to drive away now!
£5,950

Contact Duncan on 07867 900543 or crawfordcars@fsmail.net
I am in Reading just off J12 on the M4

Lots more pics here :- http://www.fastjapcars.com/index.ph...lack_73k&name=for_sale&include=view_album.php

IMG_0092.sized.jpg

IMG_0079.sized.jpg

IMG_0088.sized.jpg

IMG_0062.sized.jpg

IMG_0067.sized.jpg

IMG_0068.sized.jpg

IMG_0060.sized.jpg

IMG_0072.sized.jpg

Last edited:
I cant remember off the top of my head as the auction sheet is on the other pc and i cant be arsed to go and boot it up and look as itis 1:20am and the baby just woke me up :nono: :angry2: :D. All I can remember the passenger front wing has been sprayed (but dont forget it is 11 years old :nice:).
Dunx

I cant remember off the top of my head as the auction sheet is on the other pc and i cant be arsed to go and boot it up and look as itis 1:20am and the baby just woke me up :nono: :angry2: :D. All I can remember the passenger front wing has been sprayed (but dont forget it is 11 years old :nice:).
Dunx

Would you do a deal with the evo if it's not sold by then?

PM any details back please mate.

Cheers,
Willi

Sorry i would rather not do a deal with the evo as the last one i had took ages to sell.
Cheers Dunx

Just out of interest how much does the MOT, import tax and registration make up in the final price know somebody in ireland who was speaking of going over to the UK to buy a fresh import that hadnt been registered, taxed or MOT'ed! He said it wolud work out cheaper for him than buying one already in ireland

Just out of interest how much does the MOT, import tax and registration make up in the final price know somebody in ireland who was speaking of going over to the UK to buy a fresh import that hadnt been registered, taxed or MOT'ed! He said it wolud work out cheaper for him than buying one already in ireland

PM sent

wow..These prices are a dream to left hand drive countries..

I could send it on to you if you want :nice:.
Dunx

Yes i would px if you are asking a sensible trade in price.
Cheers Dunx

dunk when do you reckon you will have this in stock,would like to veiw if still available

I have got two black 98's due in. One is on the 20th and the other a week later. So i guess sometime about then.
Speak to you soon Dunx

Hi
The closest to that price and cw is a 2000 rx on 85k miles.
Cheers Dunx

To be honest fella dont want to go anymore money than this have you anything in the pipeline?

To be honest fella dont want to go anymore money than this have you anything in the pipeline?

Sorry not at this moment in time but watch this space.

NEW PICS FINALLY UPLOADED.

Cheers Duncan

So someone has just got themselvs a very nice clean black ek9. I have just sold it.
Oh and i now have not got a car to use, dam it. Looks like the DR-Z 400 is going to get some summer use after all.
Thanks Duncan

Back