EK4 Build Thread x Deluxe Club

DeluxeClub

Hi everyone :) This is my little build thread I am making just for my own personal reference and anyone who is interested. :nice: I have a 1997 EK4 UKDM. Currently the car is being stored in my garage as I wait for the V5 to come through from the DVLA, I had to apply with a V62 as the car came with no V5. Hope everyone enjoys my thread.

Front and rear currently:

Attachments

• $front civic.jpg
    $front civic.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 488
  • $rear civic.jpg
    $rear civic.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 383
U gona go facelift since u havta get a bumper lights an bonnet anyway? Just replace the wings an ur good to go, or u sticking with the preface?

U gona go facelift since u havta get a bumper lights an bonnet anyway? Just replace the wings an ur good to go, or u sticking with the preface?
I've literally only just got into Hondas so I didn't even think about it haha. Do you have a link to a thread showing the differences between pre and post facelift ?

img0203ni.jpg

EK9_1200492_M.jpg

Thats the difference i think preface is way nicer but depends on your preference

ek14af.jpg

So today got the drivers seat put in, wanting to get the car MOT'ed before i go ahead and start spending decent amounts of money on it. Here's the photos :)

Attachments

• $begin bodge.jpg
    $begin bodge.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 353
  • $seat in 1.jpg
    $seat in 1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 338
Thanks! Getting some welding done soon :) Do you know of any facelift body parts for sale locally ?
not of the top of my head mate, had a load of preface bits but sold up when I sold my 9. What is it your after?

not of the top of my head mate, had a load of preface bits but sold up when I sold my 9. What is it your after?

At the time of the message I was wanting to do the facelift, but im totally undecided. I think I should keep it true to what it is, a 1997 pre facelift ? Confusing times! :angry2:

So decided to keep it pre-facelift. Got two wings today, bonnet and steel wheels to get it through the MOT.

Not posted for awhile!, as you can see the reason being is i've not had any time to do anything to the car. However, it does now have a new home

Attachments

• garage 1.jpg
    garage 1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 314
Back