1990 Civic EF9 SIR II

JDM-EF9

2005 Milano Red Integra DC5
I'll get a thread going here and start with car I've picked up recently... A little special in my eyes.. Love it :nice:

Few pictures after the spec.. :) May have forgotten some things but ill update in time..

SPEC:

Engine and Performance:

- 2.5' t304 longlife stainless Catback Exhaust

- D-cat

- NGK iridium plugs

- scorpion drop-in filter

- 10 / 40 motul oil and hamp filter

Exterior:

- Chargespeed Spoiler

- Chargespeed Front Lip

- Jazz Washer Jet's

- Licence Plate Tilt Bracket

- us spec Si sidelights

Wheels / Suspension / chassis:

- 15" desmond regamaster's

- bilstein shocks

- 30mm Eibach Spring's

- Red Ray's Extended Wheel Stud's

- uprated front and rear arb's

- feels front strut brace

- spats rear strut brace

- full OMP dash dodger rollcage

Interior:

- CircuitHero Shifter Extension

- momo sport 350mm steering Wheel

- ek9 recaros on height adjustable rails

- x2 willans harnesses

- access 'fluffy' floormats

- sparco snap off kit

Love this feature!!! The Civic light up garnish! Rare to see!!!

Also guessing this little keyring is quite old

another

Last edited:
God that's a stunning car! Are you the first owner since import? Looks extremely mint!

Cool car I was half considering buying it a few weeks ago .

Plans are to look after it and enjoy it for now but I've thought of a few things... Will see what future brings... Not the first owner, hasn't been over very long.. 4 years.. Condition speaks for itself for a 23 year old car :) Mint is a strong word but the shell is mint although the car has the odd wee scratch here and there but over time I'll be considering painting the car and storing it.. I'm the 3rd owner and first in Northern Ireland.. don't think I'll be able to part with it.. Plans for now are to strip the car down and fully underseal it :) thanks for comments.. Appreciate it.. I'll update with more photos in time.. Posting on forums and updating all new to me..

Thanks buddy :) hard to find a good EF these days!

I think we have 2 of the best ones left mate, great buy and sounds like its in good hands :nice:

I don't doubt that at all buddy! Thanks and I've looked through pictures of yours many times :naughty:

Very nice in black, chargespeed spoiler are great lookig :nice:

beautiful ef9 mate, seen this for sale on dd an i know the previous owner from 4g, was gonna buy it and add it to my collection

3 stunning examples on here, mine, yours and gav's

Last edited:
beautiful ef9 mate, seen this for sale on dd an i know the previous owner from 4g, was gonna buy it and add it to my collection

3 stunning examples on here, mine, yours and gav's

thanks :nice: glad you didn't buy it. Looking forward to getting it registered and on the road but first things first in getting it stripped and completely undersealed and add the oem metallic grey pin stripe around it again instead of the normal red you see a few owners going for :D

Back