5zigen Pro-Racer ZZ

DV8

Donator
Donator
VIP Member
Hi Guys,

picked this up the other day to replace the Miracle Fire Ball that will be coming off this week for sale (too loud for me :p) . It's got a larger silencer and also extra silencers on the centre sections. Also it's made up of three sections instead of 2 like the fireball.

ca10761c.jpg

a804c333.jpg

29d74b6c.jpg

looks really nice. im a big fan of the 5zigen exhausts not over priced like some other makes. and half the time the perform better 2

Looks ace dude:nice:. Have you got anymore info on that system, i.e. price, spec, sound etc?

That's still gonna be loud as hell. Did you consider the Mugen?

Let us know how it sounds this is the exact 5zigen im putting on my eg9!!!!

Looks ace dude:nice:. Have you got anymore info on that system, i.e. price, spec, sound etc?

Pipe diameter - 60.5Φ
Back box to tailpipe - 150Φ→100Φ

JASMA rated so shouldn't be too loud :nerv: but i'll let you know.

Picked it up from Nemesis UK on the way back from Santa Pod for around 450...
Will try to make a Vid when it's on ;)

was that 450 for full system,, will be interesting to see if you can get hold of a sound meter and see how loud it is,, you got a header on the car too?

Yeh that's for the full system - cat back. Comes in 3 sections over the Miracle Fire Balls two so a bit of extra weight. Also nope no header yet

This is a translated section of the 5zigen Page:
Table.gif

No idea what fragrance side means. Lol...

most tracks over here are 98 db noise limits so looks like it may be ok,,

any pics of teh other sections?

Not got any atm, but can take some tonight if you want...

I assume it is left and right side for exhausts that have twin exit piping (S2000) and passenger exit exhausts.

Could be wrong though.

Here you go guys, sorry about the lack of light :nice:

Cat back section:

84ff0d9a.jpg

f2407945.jpg

3640a95d.jpg

16d6c92d.jpg

Mid Section:

8891aab7.jpg

cca95866.jpg

nice. the 5zigen just looks so well made for the money.

would be good to see a video when fitted

shouldnt be too loud with all those silencers,, looks top quality too

Here are some pics of the system fitted :nice:

c2ffce4e.jpg

18127919.jpg

It's actually quite quiet on normal driving and roars in VTEC. Will try to post some video's if I can borrow a cam of someone. Tried my phone and you can't really hear anything :angry:

Lookin good man:nice: So its alot more quieter than the Miracle Fireball you had then?

Lookin good man:nice: So its alot more quieter than the Miracle Fireball you had then?

Yep, It's louder than standard and sounds nicer and is quieter than the Miracle Fire Ball. Doesn't feel as nice as the MFB top end though :(, can't have it all ay. :p

Just been looking at cat back systems on the internet..and WOW..the EK9 seems like it is going to be very expensive to modifiy.

Anyway..

As it has been a while, how do you find this exhaust system overall?

Not too loud...but louder than stock - That sounds promising
Roars in VTEC - Sounds even better!

Anything else to add?

Interested in this system, as it is one of the more reasonably priced ones!

Back